Part 6: slumber.

White lily cookie was sleeping peacefully. Pure vanilla was sleeping until he smelt something. It was a familiar, sweet aroma of white lilys.

White lily's was always his favorite flowers, the fact that he has a white lily cookie that smells likes it, makes it so much better.

Pure vanilla took a whiff, tinted red has formed on his cheeks, since the fragrance was so pleasing. Pure vanilla hugged white lily cookie a bit tighter. White lily woke up a bit "Ah..D-Do you need something, pure vanilla?" sleepily said white lily, rubbing her eye. "No." said pure vanilla. "I'm just glad that I have you.." he nuzzled his head into her shoulder.

White lily cookie nodded, falling back asleep. Pure vanilla looked confused and just stare at her. "White lilyyyyy??" "Lilyyyy!!" "You're only gonna nod??" "Well, I'm glad you understand, but.." pure vanilla blushed a bit. White lily turned around, facing pure vanilla. "Pure vanillawhy is it so cold in your room?" Asked white lily. "Frost Queen had to come by, she wasn't feeling well. her cold presence may have affected my room..." "Oh, then it's alright." Said white lily. "Also, sorry for dodging the question." "Lately I haven't got any sleep due to work." "Sometimes i overwork myself, which is a negative habit.." admitted white lily. "Overworking yourself is very exhausting." Said pure vanilla. "If you ever need help, you can talk to me love.."

"Thank you pure vanilla. You're a good person.." softly, white lily hugged pure vanilla.

Currently it was 4:00 A.M. (we don't talk about the time nO No nOOo —)

A/N: (Okay I'll stop. That was cringe /srs )

Sooner or later, it was 5:30 A.M. pure vanillas alarm rang, but it didn't seem that terrifying.

Pure vanilla got up, and stretched a bit. He turned off the alarm. White lily was sleeping, clinging on to pure vanilla. "J-Just.. a bit longer.." white lily tugged pure vanillas shirt. "White lily, we must get up." "We're very important to the school, after all. And todays a Wednesday, which is not that bad. " pure vanilla slowly caressed her chin, which made white lily cookie blush. "mmh... you do have a point." "And besides, anything could happen..." "Right." said pure vanilla.

White lily sat up, and leaned on pure vanillas chest. She wrapped her arms around pure vanilla softly, and let out a sigh. Pure vanilla let out a soft chuckle, and wrapped his arms around her waist. faintly, he kissed her on the shoulder. white lily did a small gasp, but eased in. White lily enjoyed pure vanilla's kisses because it felt nice. Pure vanilla got closer to white lily's neck, and whispered "I love you." When she heard that, it gave her the chills when she heard the  whisper.

"Oh no!" "We're gonna be late!!" Exclaimed pure vanilla. "I gotta get changed, we can do this later okay??" reassured pure vanilla. "Y-Yeah!" "yeah . ." murmured white lily. 

Time skip because I suck at doing transition words or some shit   0
                                        D
                                        0

Pure vanilla arrived on time thankfully, and her entered in to his office. "About time!" said golden cheese cookie. "What took so long?? And white lily . ." "Yeah?" Answered white lily, coming in. Her hair was down, and it was touching all the way to her hips. Pure vanilla blushed when he glanced at her. He couldn't describe how magnificent she looks. "White lily.. you look gorgeous."  pure vanilla said. White lily blushed, she felt flattered. "Thank you, pure vanilla." white lily walked to pure vanilla, staring at him for a while, pure vanilla stares back. "Is something on your mind?" asked pure vanilla. "O-Oh! Nothing!!"

White lily cookie couldn't stop thinking what pure vanilla whispered to her. It's hard to explain, since she could only feel the heat of flustered-ness.

White lily sat on a chair. "So, is there anything we need to know..?" Asked white lily. "Well, there is something." responded dark cacao. "Me and dark cacao we're having a roasting battle until we heard an explosion last night.." said golden cheese.
"Yes," added on dark cacao. "It was coming from dark enchantress cookie's school... it was super loud."
"And dark cacao being dumb, he said we should check it out." blurted out golden cheese. "I just wanted to know, no need to use strong language." sternly said dark cacao.

"Dark enchantress cookie..?" Pure vanilla spoked. "I don't have a good feeling about this, because.. what if dark enchantress cookie and her goons appear? And try to terrorized this sc—"

"W-We can't let that happen!" babbled white lily. She seemed very serious, so when the ancients heard her shout, they looked shocked. "I know this is easier said or done, but we have to try our hardest to protect this school!" "E-Even if dark enchantress cookie attacks again, we need to be prepared. Most important, we must keep the students safe." white lilys eyes sharpened as she stood up, looking around everyone. She walked towards pure vanilla, and holds his hand. "We can do this." "All of us.. we can do it..! We cannot be shut from dark enchantress cookie again!"