P : no susheela, I can never do that. It pains me to see u hurt. I thought u loved ur husband and wouldn't come back to me if I ask so..  oh no god!! What a sin I was going to commit.. I m really sorry susheela. I misunderstood u.

S : you are right, I loved my husband and now also I love him and u know  it's only you. I can never love anyone else than you. You are my life.

( Broken) I thought We trusted each other pramod but I never knew u didn't? U don't trust me pramod?

P : no susheela, I trust u. Susheela please forgive me. I was blinded by my misconception. I just reacted to what I knew.. only if I knew that u never moved on, this would have never happened.

I didn't knew what sin I was doing to hurt a girl like u , who devoted her life for me. When agni told me that u married your dad friend son. I was totally broken and..

S : (confused) agni told you that I was  married?

P : yeah may be he also had misunderstanding but I don't understand why mom said to u that I died?

S : agni knew about me pramod

P :( shocked) what? But he went to ur home he said. I was in hospital  and was very critical. I told him to go there before getting unconscious and I went to comma and then I come out of it after three months when agni told me that  u got married and go away with ur husband.

S : ( broken and stumbled) how could he do this to me?

P :( hold her by her shoulder) susheela, what is that?

S : that day on my marriage...

Flashback:

That day after pramod called susheela, susheela threw her phone angrily on bed and fell on her knees. She cried bitterly.

" I m sorry pramof, I can't let u die.. it's better for u to move on. "

She tried to do something but she could never do. Her phone was snatched by her father and today only she got her phone somehow and she knew what she had to do.

She had to make him hate her which was next to impossible and hence she talked so rudely and said those things.

Then another day When pramod was being beaten up by the guard because of his dad's order, she was crying bitterly as she saw from her room windows.

She hit her hand harshly on glass table making it bleed. She wanted to go to him but her mom and few guards were surrounding her and her dad was glaring at her. She fell on her knees and begged her father to let him go. She won't go to him. He will not come again. After a lot of pleading her father let pramod go.

Marriage day:

Susheela was taking pheras with madhav ( dad's best friend son). With every step she was feeling like she will die . She was struggling to breathe.

She remembered her moments with pramod, their kisses, their love making, his love for her. And then she remembered what she heard on the phone when agni called. She was in her room ready in wedding dress.

" Susheela, pramod met with accident.. please come to him..he need u. He will die please susheela.." agni said.

She get shocked to hear this and wanted to run to him when she saw her father standing in front of her. He looked at her and glared at her.....

" I don't care.. " she said closing her eyes.. and cut the call.

Dp  : it's better for u..