How it all started

"Mom! I want ice cream" a 7 year old Y/n shouted while pointing at a ice cream stand, her mom who was talking to someone ignores her for the..fourth time. After trying two more times her mom finally agrees to buy her ice cream.

"So honey, which flavor do you want?", Her mom asked while looking down at her, "I want the vanilla ice cream with blue and purple sprinkles please!", Young Y/n said to the ice cream man. "Alrighty a vanilla with blue and purple sprinkles coming right up", The ice cream man says while started walking to where he makes the ice creams.

Y/n finally got her ice cream and eats it with a big smile on her face, not long after she takes the tenth lick of ice cream her mom said, " you should go play honey.."

Y/n's smile dropped instantly and said to her mother after a few seconds of silence, " the kids here don't like me, they keep saying that i'm a loser..everytime i come here they're always like this" after saying that she looks down with a sad but mad face

Her mother felt bad because she knows the reason why she is being treated like this.

"Hey..It's going to be okay, now go out there while you eat your ice cream" Her mother says to her

She looked up to her and thinked for a second, she ends up going to the playground when. When she was there something pushed her a little and her is cream fell to the ground. She looks down at it with a sad face.

"I'm so sorry"

Y/n jumped when she heard someones voice behind her, who would even talk to her in that way? she turns to see a black skinned boy about her age with a kinda sad face while looking at her ice cream that is on the ground

That boy saw her jumped and said, "Sorry didn't mean to scare ya.." hus sad face turned to a happy face smilling kindly at her.

"It's okay..it just nobody here ever talks to me nicely..", Y/n says while her frown slowly turns into a smile

The boy spoke again, "Well..I'm miles, Miles morales" the boy poses in a "cool" way at her, she chuckled a little by that. "And you are?" He said again, "Y/n Alvarez, it's nice to meet you miles"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So that was the first chapter.. nothing serious yet lmao but yeah hope you guys like it :)