Where?

Exclaimer- smoking's bad for you, don't do it. Expecially underage.

Bakugo's pov:

   "I-Izuku?" I walk behind the tree and look up seeing him hiding in the leaves. "You don't get to call me that. It's Deku to you isn't it?" He seems to get a little angry and I frown at the boy.
   "No, I'm sorry, it was a dumb nickname in replace of you calling me Kachann, I know it was rude, but I knew you were strong, even if you're an idiot." I stutter out not liking that I just apologized to someone, expecially Izuku.
   "It's my name. I'm just a Deku everyone forgot. Everyone will forget..everyone will hate to see again." He smirks saying the last bit and I imidiatly feel light headed.

   "What the fuck did you do to me?" My vision gets blurrier and I stumble against the tree. "Sleep tight Kachann."

Izuku's pov:

   Back at my place I lay Kachann on the guest bedroom. I may be a villain but I'm no league member. I want my own revenge, I don't hate against many heros..just one. All might.
   I had to kill a civilian who saw me carrying the unconscious Bakugo in my arms. So now I have to shower and change. I grab some black ripped jeans and a red turtle neck with a black suit vest to go over.

   Turning off the water and stepping out to dry I spray my cologne and breath in the scent. Carmel.
   "What the FUCK did he do to me? Where am I? Where'd he go!?" I hear his agitated voice boom as he walks down the steps. The last part he sounded pained. Good.
   "In the bathroom Kachann!" I wrap a towel around my waist and sigh grabbing another towel to dry my hair. I open the door to see an upset face. "Where am- woah!" He turns around and covers his eyes. I laugh, almost manically. "What? Too scared my towel's gonna fall?" I smirk and put on the pants. Continuing to dry my hair. "You're at my place. And sadly I Can't let you leave without being blindfolded or unconscious because then you'd remember where I am. And well, I'm a villain and a missing person, I can't be caught just living." He looks back at me and sighs seeing I'm wearing pants now.
   "By why the fuck did you bring me here?! Why'd you leave your mom! Why'd you-" he starts to breath heavily and I sigh. Patting his back I tell him, "I need revenge on those who said I could never be anyone. And. I need revenge on the person who could've helped me. But didn't." I speak harshly when talking about all might. I don't have so much of a problem with Bakugo, he was always trying to help, just. The wrong way.

Bakugo's pov:

   "Fuck! What time is it?" I feel around for my phone. Izuku grabs it from his pant pocket, "it's 4pm." I sigh, I almost had a panic attack. "Wait, you have my stuff? Can I have my bag please! I need something!" I need a smoke. I need to calm down. He grabs something else from his pockets and pulls out my pack of cigarettes, my lighter, and my vape.
   "Don't ya know smoking's bad for your lungs Kachann?" He hands me the vape first. "But I'd rather you leave the tobacco alone if you're gonna smoke." I take a hit from my vape and breath out. "I do it for anxiety. Not that you care or need to know but mum's...bad." I sit on the ground and take another hit. "You mean she's gotten worse than her usual fights with you?" He asks as he puts the cigarettes back in his pocket along with the lighter.
   "Yeah, she's physical now, and I can't even look her in the face at this point. I can't fight back, shes my mum. What the fuck am I supposed to do.." I look at my hands taking hits every now and again, I don't know why but I keep rambling to him. "Other than just taking it how it is...you could always leave Kachann. You need to be safe either way." He sits next to me but I kinda zone out everything around me other than his voice and the words he's saying.

   "I can't just leave. I have school, I need to be something, I need to prove her wrong." I start to fidget with my fingers. I don't know why but I'm so vulnerable in this moment. "You could still go to school even if you stayed with someone else." I feel his hand on mine. "And stop the fidgeting, it's only making you more anxious."
   "Tch, you still know that about me?" I finally look up and see how close he is, even though he's a villain now he looks so worried for me. "Of course. We're best friends. Even if I left, you weren't the only thing I left for." He sighs and let's go of my hands as he leans his head against the wall. 
   "So why did you choose to become a villain." I asked.

Deku's pov:

   "So why did you choose to become a villain?" He asks. I don't know why but this is the calmest and most gentle I've seen the kid. So I tell him, not everything but, most.

   "All might. After he saved you I saw him go off with the bottle of the villain, I asked him if I could ever become a hero."

*Flashback*

   "C-could I become a hero like you..even without a quirk?" I asked on my knees looking up at my idol.
   "Look kid, I see traits in you that give off hero, how you just ran after your friend back there without thinking, all you wanted was to save him. That's a great trait as a hero, not even knowing why your feet are moving." He takes a pause.

   "But without a quirk you'd get yourself killed  you could never be a hero I'm sorry kid." My heart sank. I felt a rush of anger through my body, I didn't say anything. I just ran, I kept running. I was gonna prove everyone wrong. All might, my mom, my lost dad, even Kachann.

*Back to present*

   "So you see. I had to prove that I could become somebody, even if I'm 'weak,' I am going to prove everyone wrong." He looks up at me and sighs then begins to smile. "What, what are you smiling about?! You never smile!" I start to get a little upset, does he find this fucking funny?
   "It's nothing like that, I just always knew you'd prove everyone wrong. I kept trying to push you, even if it was the wrong way I think it worked didn't it?" He smirks. I stand up and lean down grabbing his chin and making him look at me. "I never needed your push, you're pathetic if you think you did this all by yourself." I smirk and push him against the wall.  "So what if I think I was the smallest factor out of all of that? And you forgive me. Huh?" He asks, I can't read him. I can't tell if it's cocky, or if he's trying to do something. "I will never forgive you for giving me my name." I whisper in his ear and walk away.

Was he blushing?

A/N
   I'm honestly too excited for this book, bakudeku is one of my favorite ship dynamics. I hope my little nightmares enjoyed, have a good day/night 🖤

  Ps: this will be a work in progress I don't know how often I'll be able to update but it depends on the feedback from these two chapters:)