2

Brandon got a call and they told him that he will record a video in his porn channel with famous porn actress. He started thinking about the most popular names in his industry. But most of the women he was thinking about are already quitting this job or would never accept filming with him.

After about an hour he heard the door bell. Brandon didn't waste any time to go and open. Behind the door stood one of the Goddesses of the porn industry at the moment. Billie Eilish. Or known in pornhub as Angel.

"H-hi, umm don't stay here come inside." Brandon said releasing he was staring too much.

She moved her elegant body and entered his house with a soft smile. Real Angel.

"Hi, are you ok? You seem worried." Billie asked placing her hand on his shoulder.

He looked at her beautiful, big, blue eyes and answered shortly. "Yes."

She laugh a little "Don't worry, everything it's fine. You don't need to be shy. If you are shy now, I don't know what you gonna be when I stand naked in front of you."

He chuckle already feeling comfortable around her. "You want a drink?"

"No, thank you. Do you want to start or you wanna rest and know eachother before you know?" Billie asked. He was very surprised by that. Most of the women he had work with wanted to start filming, because they knew that Brandon could satisfy them the best.

He smiled and said "I think I want to start. I mean um I don't have other work, but I wanted to rest a little today, so I think I want to fu- umm film already."

Billie chuckle and nod. "Where we gonna film? Did your manager sent you the type of porn we have to record?"

"Yeah, he did. Let me see it." Brandon said and take his phone out of his pocket to see.

After a few clicks he saw that they have to make this gentle type of sex.

"Waht is it?"

"Umm, gentle. Listen, Ima read it for you. Brandon you and Billie are going to film gentle type of sex, because you two can make it look like you are a couple.

Billie laugh and say "I can't really imagine us and expect me having it gentle."

He frown his ear brows "Why not? You never did it soft?" Brandon asked surprised.

"No. My manager always get me rough or bdsm type of shit. They say that it fits with me."

They are right. It really do. You look like an angel, but I can bet that you are real animal in the bed.

"You with bdsm. Isn't this thing a little too much for you? You are so tiny-"

"Oh really? I can get my tiny ass at home." Billie said looking mad, ready to leave his house.

"No, no wait I'm sorry. I didn't mean it."

She laughed and say "I'm kidding. Don't worry. It's fine. So where are we going to film?"

"Um in my room for filming porn. Come on." He said waiting for her to follow him.

When they reached the room on the last floor, they enter the only room there. He opened the door and inside everything was prepared. There was a big bed with all of the cameras and microphones that they needed.

"You can go on the bed, I'm going to turn on the cameras." Brandon said and Billie sat on the bed.

He started preparing his cameras and microphones and positioning them where it would be the best. When he turned around Brandon saw literally the beauty in person. Billie was in her underwear only waiting for him. "You coming?" She asked.

"Yeah, let me take off my clothes."

"No come here and let's start Ima take them off of you. It will be better for the video."

He looked at her with a smirk. "Ok."

The video
Brandon went closer to her and stood in front of her. She looked up at him with those big, blue eyes. He went down and kissed her lips. She place her hand in his hair enjoying and melting in his kiss. When they pulled away he straightened up again and she putted her fingers on the waistband of his pants, pulling them down. He didn't wear boxers so his erect member slapped her against her cheek. They laugh and Billie's hands wrapped around him, stroking his dick. She putted the tip in her mouth, licking and kissing on it. Soon she took all of the him in her mouth. When she started sucking on his dick. Brandon groaned stroking her arm.

He take his dick out of her mouth and she laid down on the bed, but her elbows were keeping her up. Brandon grabbed her hips pulling her closer to him.

Billie started whining, wanting him inside of her.

Brandon looked at her with a playful smirk on his face "You want it, babe? You this big cock of mine inside of you?"

"Yes, please!" She said can't taking the teasing.

He started rubbing his dick up and down her folds, making her let out a little moan. Soon he buried himself inside her wet core with groan.

"Oh God!"

Brandon grabbed her hips opening them wider, signaling her to hold them this way. She tilted her head back and arched her back making her ribs come visible under her skin.

"Damn, baby." He watched her letting out quite groans.

Billie continued moaning under him. She placed her hands on his sides, digging her nails into his skin, leaving thin maks. "You are so good!"

Brandon smirked taking her hand, making her go up and place her forehead against his, both of them still moaning by their perfect fit.

He wrapped his arms around her waist picking her up with him still in her. Brandon sat on the bed with her in his lap. "Cowgirl." Brandon said quite, but enough for her to hear and chuckle a little.

She continued riding his veiny meat, moaning on every trust she made herself. "Fuck, it's so big." Billie said pushing him down on the bed.

As he laid Billie lean down to press a kiss on his neck, continuing riding him.

She straightened her back, sitting fully on him, feeling his dick almost in her lower abdomen.

Brandon placed her hands on her both of her sides making go faster. She placed her hands on his abs, both of them wanting it faster and harder, because they felt eachother about to cum.

"Oh God, I feel you pulsing inside." When she said that between moans, he squeezed her ass, cumming.

-

Brandon turned off the camera. While she was getting dressed.

"That was amazing." He heard behind him.

Brandon smirked and said "For sure it was."

"I would like to you know film more with you." Billie said with a playful smile on her lips, winking at him.

"You want to film or you just want to have an excuse to fuck me again?" He asked feeling her jump on his back. Brandon quickly got her, before she could fall down.

"I wish you weren't right." Billie said giggling. She started kissing on his neck and cheeks.

He groaned tilting his head allowing her more space. "Fuck, do you have any work to do?"

"No, I'm all yours till tomorrow. I'm filming with Alex Brown tomorrow."

When he heard the Brandon barely gagged by disgust. He hated this motherfucker to death. For the simple reason that they are a great competition.

"I don't think I want to fuck you again. I don't want my dick being in the same vagina as his."

"Hey you hurted my feelings." She said fake crying. "I promise you that I will bathe myself really good for you." Billie said making both of them laugh.