LA trip (part 1)

" Matt we need to leave in an hour." I whisper to matt, he groans and rolls over. I groan and try to wake him up. Nothing.

"Morning y/n, wheres Matt." Chris asks and nick turns his attention to me. I point at the door and shake my head.

" he wont wake up." I say and open the door. I shout his name and he shakes his hands and waves me off.

" MATT WAKE THE FUCK UP." Nick shouts and he swiftly raises his head. He flips Nick off and grabs a hoodie. He joins us in the kitchen and he is rooting around for some breakfast.

" Matt its 5am we will get breakfast at the airport." I say and hug him, chris and nick roll there eyes and leave the kitchen.

We go to Matts room and pack out suitcases, he puts all his filming gear and electronics in his carry on bag. I finish my makeup and pack my books and electronics in my back-pack.

" come on lover girl and lover boy, its time to go." Chris groans. We both turn to face him and flip him off. He smiles and walks off to the car. Matt takes my bag and i roll our suitcase to the car.

" LA here we come." I cheer and no one copies. Everyone in the car is dead. Matt smiles reassuringly. I smile back and we soon arrive at the airport.

We check in our bags and then we go through security. But Matt gets stopped and we are waiting for them to bring him back and his bag.

" whats taking so long." I groan and as soon as i stand up to ask someone where he is, Matt walks back in.

" i had a water bottle in my bag." He laughs and everyone starts to laugh at him. He flushes red and we carry on until we get to our gate.

We get on our flight and chris protests that he needs to sit at the window. I protest to sit at the isle seat. Matt sits next to me and nick sits next to chris.

Halfway into our flight Matt is asleep on my shoulder. I put my head on his and we fall asleep.

" guys were landing." Chris says and me and Matt wake up. The flight lands and we all grab our stuff and head to the security. Once we finish up we call our uber and sit on the side curb.

"Im so exited." I say and matt smiles. He grabs my hand and we sit, i perch my head on his shoulder.

" me too." He says and i smile to him.