Flowers With You

The next day...pretend frozen came out before 2007 instead of  2012 alr? Tyyy

"Techie?" 

"Yep?"

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"

"I don't know actually, what about you?"

"I wanna be Elsa! I want to have super powers like her!" Techno was amazed by Y/N choice.

"Wow! Will you save me and not freeze me like in the movie?" 

"Mhm! I'll be your hero Techie!"

"Thank you bunny!" Bunny is a nickname Techno calls Y/N, they have bestfriend nicknames and their parents think it's adorable.

"Can we go to our field?" Techno nodded, they walked to the field. Watching the stunning view. Y/N heard a buzzing noise. She turned her head and quickly got on her feet.

"techie protect me, there's a bee!"  Y/N screamed, running around while the bee was on her tail.

"Don't worry Princess Y/N!" Techno exclaimed, grabbing Y/N and pulling her into a bush nearby.

"Shh..." They hid in there for about 3 minutes before peaking they're head to see if it was gone. Lucky for them, there wasn't any in sight. They head out of the bush and and walked back to the field.

"Thank you Techie!" Y/N hugged him as tight as she could. Techno laughed and hugged back, they thought they had been away long enough so they went back home. Their parents didn't even notice. 

"Techie, can we watch Frozen?"

"Again?? We watched it so many times bunny."

"Pretty please~" Y/N gave him the puppy eyes.

"I- uh- im- okay fine." Y/N grinned.

"THANK YOU TECHIEE!" She switched the channel to Frozen and watched the one hour and forty-two minute show. Techno soon fell asleep halfway of the show and Y/N fell asleep after the show.

2022...

Y/N POV

I was lying down on Techno's bed as he was playing with Tommy. Techno wasn't streaming but Tommy sure was. They've been playing for about and hour and I was starting to get bored. Finally, he got off his computer.

"Whatcha doing bunny?" He spun his chair to face me.

"Being alone." He chuckled.

"Enjoy then." He spun his chair back to play on his computer AGAIN. My god, he's like an old man that got his butt glued to a chair. I rolled my eyes and got up to exit his room. "Where are you going?" I ignored him and went downstairs to make some toast. We live together and it isn't too bad.

We have our own seperate room LUCKILY. I sat down on the dining chair and ate the toast that was spread with butter. He went downstairs and hugged my neck from behind. I pretended he wasn't there and continued chewing my food. 

He then took the toast out of my hand and took one bite out of it. 

"You could've just made your own y'know."

"Yeah but I'm lazy. Your one looked better." He layed his chin on my head, stroking my hair. He knows how much I hate it when people touch my hair. I groaned in annoyance as he laughs at me.

"Come on Tech!" 

"Sorry sorry." He got off me as I left and went to my room. I opened Twitter and posted a cute photo of me that I just took.

(y/s/n - your ship name

                               {just left techno, feeling good}

                                                         y/u/n

dreamwastaken: wow y/n is a savage rn (liked by y/u/n)

fanuser90: y/s/n is still alive tho. <3

sapnap: techno probally having a mental breakdown rn

wilbursoot: techno aint replying he pissed.

I closed my phone and heard a knock on my door. "What do you want?" He came inside and hopped on the bed and hugged me. 

"Why'd you leave me?" 

"Cuz I can." He didn't like my answer. 

"Tech, why are you so clingy today?" I patted his hair. He hummed as an answer. I was sittng on the bed with head on the bed frame while Techno was laying down, his head next to my waist and his arm hugging it.

He hid his face beside my waist while I played with his hair and using my phone. My eyes started to get heavy, I closed my phone and looked down to see him already asleep.

"Aww..." I whispered. Techno is rarely like this, he's not the type of person to be so clingy like this. I hugged him and drifted to sleep.

Y/N...I wish I never met you.

Wh-what do you mean Tech?...

I WISH WE WERE NEVER FRIENDS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

W-why?...

YOU'RE SO ANNOYING THAT'S WHY. I CAN'T STAND TO LOOK AT YOUR FACE!

I jolted up with many tears in my eyes, flowing down quickly. It was just a dream...

"Bunny, what hapenned?! Are you okay?!" He got up and gave me a hug. I cried into his chest.

"Techie..."

"Yeah?"

"D-do you hate me?..." He pulled back and stared at me.

"Of course not! Why do you think that?!" I shook my head, not wanting to tell him since it's such a stupid reason. He nodded in understandment.

"Don't ever think of something like that okay? I love you." He hugged me again.

"I love you too..." He got up and went to his room to shower, I showered aswell but in my own room, duh. 

Words: 853