Chapter 3

- - - - - - -

The moon had already risen by the time the four gods arrived at the temple.

"That's strange. General Ming Guang is in charge of the north, but there are only Nan Yang temples here"

Xie Lian stated. Turning to Nan Feng, Xie Lian said.

"General Nan Yang is in charge of the southeast, but he has so many believers in the north"

Smiling Fu Yao answered.

"That's right. He's beloved by many"

"I have a question, but I don't know..."

Before Xie Lian could finish speaking, Nan Feng replied.

"If you're unsure, just don't ask then"

Looking between the three gods, Hui Lei could only wait for the show to start.

"Actually, I was about to say, I don't know who I should ask"

Appearing next to him, Fu Yao said.

"Is it the naming of Nan Yang Temple?"

Hearing this, an amused smile appeared on Hui Lei's face. She decided that it would be best if she didn't laugh at the God right in front of his face.

"The spelling was already corrected!"

Outraged Nan Feng yelled out.

"So what? Up till now, aren't Nan Yang Temple's frequent worshippers still women. A lot of them would even blush when making wishes"

Fu Yao broke out into a fit of laughter. Provoked, Nan Feng gritted his teeth.

"Don't be an asshole! Go sweep the floor if you don't have anything better to do!"

Hearing these words, Fu Yao's face darkened.

"Don't you dare..."

"Hasn't your General served tea to his Highness, swept the floor and made his bed?"

"If I didn't know you any better, I would think you're speaking up for his Highness!"

Right after the two finished yelling at each other, they broke out into a fight. Sighing, Hui Lei wondered what went through their heads. Did they really think that Xie Lian wouldn't figure who they were?

Ignoring the two other gods who were with them, the two juniors kept fighting. Causing the fruits on the alter to go flying and hitting Xie Lian in the face.

As the fight continued on, Xie Lian managed to catch a flying dumpling in all this madness. Dusting off it's skin, Xie Lian was about to take a bite when Fu Yao noticed and hit it away.

"Don't eat that! It's dirty!"

Fu Yao yelled out, stopping his fight with Nan Feng. Disappointed that his food went flying, Xie Lian stepped in and separated the two.

"Firstly, I'm the Highness you were taking about, I remained silent all this time. Please don't use me against each other."

The two juniors glared at each other but let Xie Lian continue.