first day

Josh's POV

I made it to school and headed straight to the front office to get my schedule. At the the front desk sat a nice old otter with her glasses sitting at the tip of her nose.

"How may i help you sweetie" she asked me. "Umm im new here" i said nervously and giving her a little smile. "Oh yes, Josh right?". I gave a her a nod and she printed out my schedule and handed it to me. I took it and sayed a quick thanks and walked away looking at the paper.

I have Math, science, english,Lunch and Art. I nod to myself and go to find out where the gym was.

While i was walking i bumped into a snow leopard and we both fell on our asses. For some reason i just started laughing and so did he. We got up and i apologized to him."its cool dude. Names Sky by the way"

He said extending his hand to me. "Im Josh im nee here nice to meet ya"i told him shaking his hand. "Oh cool your one of the two new kids thats supposed to be going here. Let me show you the ropes mate". I nodded and he led me all around the school building,showing me where my classes were.

We eneded up having the same classes except for art. "Hey Sky do you know where i can try out for the soccer team?" i asked him. "Yea im on the team. You wanna go talk to coach jones about it. Ill take you there."

"Thanks" i told him. We walked towards the coaches office while he was telling me how one of the team members got kicked out because he was high off his ass during practice and how coach was infuriated.

I laughed at that. Oh i aslo found out that he was the captain to. All of a sudden im falling on me ass ...again... From being pushed. I look up at Sky who was pointing at the door that had just open and a administrator looking at me smiling and asked if i was ok.

I got up and told him yes and got to my feet dusting myself off. Then the bell rang to go to class. All of a sudden Sky grabbed my arm and dragged me to class before where late. We made it to class write before the tardy bell rang.

As we walked in the teacher noticed me and ushered me over. I was now standing beside her facing the class when she spoke. "Class we have a new student i believe his name is Josh. So mr. Winters you may take a seat anywhere". With that i walked to the back of the class and sat near the window. "So far so good". I told myself

So theres chapter four pups
Vote,comment,and follow