Priyanka tried to get up but in her attempt in doing so she instead fell back to Reyansh's chest leaving a cute little imprint of her lips on his white shirt. Reyansh made attempts and somehow the duo got back to their feet coming face to face with each other.

After a brisk silence , Priyanka opened her mouth to say something but instead noticing a jaw-dropped Rohini in front of her cabin she changed the air of the conversation.

"Rohini ! Tu kab ayi ?!"
Reyansh's trance broke off too...
"Bas abhi..." Rohini said entering the cabin.
"Um..." Priyanka tried to advance the conversation but did not hv a clue as to what she should begin with. Nevertheless , it wasn't too much of a silence cuz Rohini flashed her gaze towards Reyansh and then at his shirt
"Reyansh tumhare shirt pe..." Rohini indicated.
Reyansh looked down and instance anger hit him.
"Ye kaisee !? This was a brand new shirt...!" He said eyeing Priyanka.
"Mujhe kyu ghur rhe ho... Meine nhi bola tha mere sat niche game khelne ko.."
"Haa bilkul... Aap to dudh ki dhuli ho na madam..."
"Kya bola fir se bolna... Tumhara to m muh tor dungi..." Priyanka said angrily...
"Ahh my shirt !
Ohh shit... kitna late ho gya h..."
"Aab isme meri kya galti h !? Meine nhi bola tha mere sofa p ake so jao..."
Reyansh thew a disgusted expression towards Priyanka and left the place in a hurry...
"Hey... What was that expression for... Jis din hat ayega na uss din iss Kharoos ka to sir phor dalungi m sacchi..." Priyanka said frustrated. After taking few breaths to calm herself down she turned towards Rohini who was still looking towards the door as if entangled in some sort of black magic.

"Haa to kya bol rhi thi !?" Priyanka asked but received zero response
"Oi... Kya punch rhi thi !?" She asked again raising her voice and poking Rohini.
"Oh... Haa... Wo m..." Rohini suddenly came back to the material world and started recollecting her thoughts about the dream she had initially come for.
"Ohh shoot.. I hv an really important appointment... Mein bhul hi gyi thi... Tu ek kam kr... Tell me everything in the car... Now come on..."
"Par mein... Sun to..." Rohini was cut - sentenced and Priyanka dragged her out of the cabin taking her towards the car.

The car started , marking the beginning of their journey and as it reached an intersection Priyanka started.
"Haa to ab bataa..."
"Wo na actually meine ek dream dekha jisme.... Reyansh !"
"Kya !?"
"Re Reyansh... ! Wo dekh..." Rohini pointed out to the male figure that was seen running through the sidewalk.
"Ufff... Ye Kharoos Momowala aur uski manoos parchayi... Lagta h apne part time wale restaurant p jaa rha h..." Priyanka said in a tone of disgust and frustration.
"Haa pta h..."
"Tu janti h us restaurant k bare m ?"
"Haa wahi humara first meet hua tha..." Rohini said dreamily... Though Priyanka noticed this , she chose to keep quiet for the time being.
"Accha tujhe to kam h... Mein waha beth k kya krungi... M yehi utar jati hu.. Tera kam ho jane k bad mujhe pick kr lena..." Rohini said in a haste and got down.
"Re par..." Priyanka tried to object but she was long gone thus Priyanka had no choice but to proceed towards her destination.

Reyansh's Side :

As soon as Reyansh entered the kitchen , he was showered with a bunch of questions as to why he was so late but surprisingly they died down in no time and another set of questions arose.

"Reyansh tere shirt pe..." One of the chefs started.
"Don't tell me... U have a girlfriend !?!"
"Omg ! Really ?"
"U have a girlfriend !??!" The others chimed in.
"Guys... Guys... Its not what u think ok... And let's get to work... Its already quite late..." Reyansh tried to distract everyone and quickly started off with his work to avoid any more questions.

As soon as the environment settled down a bit , a waiter came in and announced
"Reyansh , a customer is waiting for u... She says she specifically wants to meet u..."
At once all the smirks and whispers that had died down rose again. Reyansh kept down his knife and went out.