Lost and Found (Yuna X Reader)

Start from the beginning

- Wait Momo?!?

"She chuckled and takes off the blindfold on me and smirked."

Momo: The one and only now what did I say about you flirting and touching my boy huh!

- I'm Sorry Momo-Ah I just wanted to get to know him and I love him But he doesn't know you!!!!

Momo: Well here we are we're in unknown territory Yuna we're State sided and nobody is going to find you, EVER YOUR LUCKY I CANT KILL YOU!!!

- Please just let me go. *Sobs*

Momo: No can do Yuna your fate is in the hands of me now your not going see to your family or your members anymore.

"And with that she leaves Yuna in the empty room tied up in chair which one light is flashing down on her."

______________________
Y/N's POV

- Right men this is important for some reason this missing person's case of idol is top news today in Korea and for some reason they chosen us for this investigation they some what believed that they bring her here in the state which I find it hard to believe but stay on your toes.

Trooper: How to scale of 1-10 do you think important this will be Sir?

- My guess it's straight 10/10 this girl's Fate are in our hands not every missing person's case can end with them alive that's why I'm making this top priority we have Ground Units from the King County Sheriff's Office and ours searching up and down the county and air support will be within the air in the next half hour with heat seeking cameras... Search every inch of this County.

Trooper: Do we have name of are subject sir?

Cpt. Peterson: Yes goes but the name Shin Yuna she's adult she just turned 18 last month in are book the case file will be on your Laptops within 20 minutes.

All: Yes Sir

- Alright Troopers your all dismissed but remember if you see anything suspicious make sure you have the plate number and design of the vehicle and relay it to communications.

"Everyone nodded and they all left the room."

Peterson: I'm not 100% Sure she'll be here in the state but we have to do are best.

- Yes sir will do.

"And I left but I was thinking of that girl Yuna though because she looks very pretty in cute in that picture I already know  that I won't have a chance with her because that's just stupid I mean would anyone want to date an idol right now is it even a good idea to even date a celebrity but I shift back my focus on rescuing her immediately if I can because this K-pop community is somewhat depends on us which I have no idea I mean the people who kidnapped her can be anywhere all over the US mainland but they chose us to do this case then my radio buzzed in."

Cpl. Erickson: Unit 867 to Main I got a suspicious van rolling around near the station I'm going to attempt to pull them over if I can.

Dispatcher: Copy that 867 you are cleared to in engage them over, Main to Unit "1725" Come in.

- Go ahead center.