dieciséis

to say bri was nervous to meet the walton family was an understatement, but to meet the cast of hallow peaks? that was next level nervousness.

bri paced around the hotel room, not being able to decide on an outfit. she had three picked out, and had already decided to not wear the first one because it was 'too fancy'.

"emma!" bri called out, hoping to have one of her best friends, emma, choose one.

emma walked out of the bathroom and towards bri. she glanced at the outfits, cringing at the sight of the first one.

"do not wear that- it looks like you'd be going to a wedding. for like, rich people." she cringed.

bri rolled her eyes, "i already decided i'm not wearing it."

"good. this one's cute," emma pointed to the third one, "not too fancy but not too homeless-ey."

"homeless-ey?" bri questioned.

"well yeah, you don't want to look like you've been living on the streets, do you?" emma scoffed.

"i guess." bri shrugged. she grabbed the third outfit and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

she scanned her eyes over it once more and hesitantly put it on, almost ripping the shower curtain off as she tried to balance herself putting on jeans.

she walked out of the bathroom and did a pose to show off the outfit.

"that is perfect!" emma gushed, walking over and adjusting part of bri's hair to make it not stick out.

"okay, i have to go. i'm almost late, bye!" bri rushed out of the door and decided just to sprint down the stairs instead of taking ten years in the elevator.

since the hotel was right by the set, bri just walked instead of getting an uber.

"gotta get that exercise in somehow," bri muttered to herself, picking up the pace so that she wouldn't get kidnapped.

about five minutes later her google maps showed that she had arrived, and she looked up in awe at a huge building.

taking a deep breath, bri opened the doors and walked in, greeted with the smell of perfume, food, cologne, mint, and much more. it was surprisingly more pleasant then she expected.

bri stood awkwardly having no idea where to go, until someone tapped her shoulder behind her. she turned around to be greeted face to face with the one and only, javon walton.

her mouth fell open, and she immediately tackled him in a hug.

smiling, javon hugged back.

"what are you doing here?! i thought we were meeting tomorrow!" bri pulled away, still smiling.

"i know, you'll meet jaden and jayla tomorrow," javon laughed, "but i'm in hallow peaks. i got the role of colson."

bri stared into his soul.

"that means we have to date in the show-"

"is that really a bad thing?" javon chuckled.

"well, no but like, people already think we're dating so this won't help the rumors." bri hoped they didn't have to kiss. it would be her first one if she did, and she didn't want to embarrass herself.

"we'll worry about that later, now c'mon," javon grabbed bri's arm and started dragging her across the building. "we're gonna be late."

javon dragged her into a room with lots of chairs and people. her eyes landed on a big fluffy beanbag and she immediately ran over and jumped onto it. javon plopped himself next to her.