9.

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Camilla's eyes fluttered open, smiling at the night before.

But her smile soon faded hearing voices from the kitchen.

"¡HIJO DE PUTA, DEBERIA MATARTE!" (MOTHER-FUCKER I SHOULD KILL YOU)

"Do you have to shout man, I mean really."

She shot up, looking next her.

Nothing.

"No, no, no." She whispered.

She ran out, "TE SALGAS DE LA HABITACION DE MI PRIMO, DICIENDO QUE QUIERES HABLAR!" (YOU COME OUT OF MY COUSINS ROOM, ASKING TO TALK!) Bernardo yelled, "YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNCHED."

"Hey!" She quickly stepped to Bernardo, "Bernardo, I can explain just please calm down."

Bernardo looked at her, and then at her hands which rested on his chest to push him back from Riff.

He saw the ring on her finger which immediately trigger more anger in him.

"Te casaste con el?" (Did you marry him?) He asked her. She gulped, not answering. "TE CASASTE CON EL?"

She flinched and stepped away. She looked at him with teary eyes, "Si."

"Listen man, calm down. All I want to do is talk to you." Riff said grabbing Camilla hand.

Bernardo saw this and immediately gritted his teeth. He grabbed Riff, and head butted him with so much force that Riff fell to the ground.

"NO BERNARDO STOP!" She screamed as Bernardo kicked him in the gut. She ran between them, shielding Riff's body with hers.

"Camilla moved, I need to talk to him." Riff grunted as he got up.

She placed her hands on his face, "No, he doesn't want to talk mi amor just come with me."

"No." He shook his head. He looked at Bernardo. "I want to call off the fight."

Bernardo scoffed, "I don't want it anymore." Riff said, "I'm done. The rivalry I want it to be over."

"MIERDA!" (BULLSHIT) Bernardo yelled. "You think all is forgiven just because your marry my cousin! Marrying her without my or her fathers permission?"

"I'm not asking for forgiveness Bernardo." Riff said, "I'm asking for peace."

"No," Bernardo, "No cause I know your only using her to get to the sharks. You'll tear us up from the inside."

"No that's it! The jets don't even know!" Camilla defended riff. "Please Bernardo it doesn't have to be this way!"

"I don't care." Bernardo said, "He will pay for what he's done to us."