Cap 1 - The trap.

Korra's blue eyes kept admiring aang's memorial island as she packed for her little trip. "Korra" a familiar voice caught her attention, Bolin's voice sounded through the night with footsteps thudding on cold concrete. Behind him his brother Mako and Tenzin were following.

"What are you doing is crazy?" Bolin exclaims worriedly at his low voice at the situation. "Korra...this is all your fault Tarrlok!!." Tenzin says furiously but the long haired man raises his hands in his defense "I tried to stop her, I swear I tried." The eyes of both clash when young seeing that the situation would not end well ends that intrigue. "That was my idea, I want to go face him at once." Korra exclaims ready to leave but a voice interrupts with: "Stop being selfish get off that boat Korra. Together and better but you're too hard headed to understand." Marko was already tired and furious with stupid choices, but Avatar remembers how her heart was broken by the boy, she just looks away and utters words "Time to go."

Tarrlok to ease the situation warns the girl's safety and that his task force would help if something bad happened, but it didn't help much to others to see her leaving for what might be her end.

So with the help of her bending she soon arrives on the island, only to sit down and sigh saying "Now just wait..." she sat down and rested her chin in her hand.

The hours passed and nothing from the masked man, it was already midnight so the young avatar would have given up with the thought that he would not attend. She stands up yawning and stretching her aching muscles as she walks out "Well who's scared now." But before realizing it, a rope snags her leg and the girl is pulled into the looming darkness. Korra fires her firebending to find her opponent, but ends up encountering several other chi blockers. She didn't budge, angrily using earthbending to knock some down but those who were standing knocked the young girl out, dropping to her knees and standing before Amon's sight.

"I got your invitation, avatar." The mask exudes fear but she didn't want to show it, was it still strong or was she just thinking that. "The deal was to meet us alone. But I see you're afraid." His voice was loud and Amon's amber gaze just felt in the darkness as if he found it amusing. "Who's scared here." He bends down and holds korra's face squeezing her cheeks "Did you really think I would meet him on my own?" The girl tried to keep a strong gaze but was too weak to face it, not sleeping well or eating beyond the chi block, this was too much of a discharge for korra's body. "I won't take your power away now, I'll wait for the right moment where everyone will see you fall..." Amon's voice was low but korra could hear it, he brushed his thumb over the avatar's lips as he spoke until he hissed with gusto. in your voice. "Until I can crush her." After that conversation, Amon dropped his face and his helpers made a blow that knocked korra unconscious. In the process of fainting the girl just hears "Tie her" her order was immediate, and the man disappears over the night.

---------------------------

The light touches korra's face making her wake up with her eyes shining in hope that it was all just a nightmare, but unfortunately, the room she was in was not Tenzin and Pema's room. She was in a cell, her hope falling to imminent concern. Everything inside that cell was made so Korra couldn't control it, and her control between elements for some reason was too weak to even bend a single drop of water. Your heart started to beat a little too fast, did I lose my avatar power?

But before despairing someone with a hood enters the place, just his mask was enough for a young man to know who it was. He walks over to where he was, handing out more suitable clothes since his current ones were dirty. "I didn't take your bending, not before an effective audience. But I won't allow you to use it here either, so I made sure my guards weaken it using our tractable meta.

" The girl barely touched the clothes, she didn't look directly into the amber eyes, which made him a little irritated without expressing himself. "Was your method torture?" Korra spat dryly and Amon took that as irony but responded on the same level. "No, massage." He puts the girl's clothes next to her and leaves with the guards opening up to the masked man.

In the instant that Amon turned his back on the avatar, the girl advances wanting to launch a kick in the region of the villain's head, but his body would have been paralyzed almost injured with the aggression that had been stopped. The yellow-eyed boy stares at korra and she just felt scared trying not to show it. "Meals will be delivered at the right times, so eat and don't cause problems. "After her presence withdraws, the brunette kneels on the floor almost immediately leaving herself leaning against the headboard of the bed and shrinking.

"Where did I get myself..."