"So he's name is Zhongli. Aha I knew it, a perfection will always have a perfect name hehheehehe" Childe in he's mind.

"Well now that i know your name, my name is-". "I already know your name. Ajax. Xiao told me." Zhongli interrupted. "Oh..".

"So you work at Wangmin restaurant,right! The supermarket i work at is close with the restaurant ahah" childe. "Who told you that?" I work at Wangsheng Cafe." Zhongli said.

"Wha-what??THE CAFE WITH THAT ANNOYING PIGTAIL GIRL?! NO NO THIS CANT BE-HOW CAN THIS PERFECTION WORKING WITH THAT THING??!" Childe in his mind again.

"Oh we're here,this is the cafe i work in. Want to get in?" Zhongli asked. "Umh nevermi-" "PEEPAW BESTIEE HERE YOU ARE!" Hu Tao running towards the two males.

"Hu Tao dont run like that. You might fall" zhongli said. "Haha okay okay i get it~" Hu Tao. "So who are you talk-oh it's you." Hu tao again.

"You guys know each other?" Zhongli. "Hell yeah. This guy is my bank". "Bank.." zhongli confused. "No it's not like that.." childe. "Oh yeah it's like that. Or you want to tell your secrets to Zhongli?" Hu tao. "Stop. Here's 15000 mora. Go away." Childe hand mora to Hu Tao.

"Geez,well mora is mora." Hu tao walk away. "Huh..well anyway It's almost time for opening. You should go." Zhongli to childe. "Oh-okay then" childe walk away.

"Dammit if it's not because of that girl." Childe in his mind.

Meanwhile at the Rex High,
Xiao Pov:

It's time for Mr.Itto class. Which is great cuz I cant hear any Mr. Diluc talking with his math fomular anymore.

"Dammit I forgot to bring my sport shirt for P.E.." Aether complaining.
"Maybe you left it on the table at home." Lumine.
"Maybe we can borrow from someone.let's ask." Paimon.

As soon as a heard the conversation i quickly go to my seat and check my bag if i have any spare for Aether.

And i actually have it. I ran to Aether and give him my spare.

"H-here.." Xiao trying to act cool. "Oh thanks! I was about to ask someone for it haha" Aether while smiling of relief.

"I-it's okay.."Xiao trying to hold back his smile and cant stop blushing. "I told you,he like our boy." Paimon whispered to lumine. "I cant believe Aether so dumb for not realising that. Pfft" lumine whispered to paimon back.

They chuckled. "Hey what are you guys whispering about?" Aether. "Nothing,let's go! Mr Itto waiting for us." Paimon.

I should go too.

Mr Itto class,

"Alright kids! Today you guys can play basketball and badminton!" Said Mr itto.

"Okay sir!" All the students answer.

Mr. Itto cant apply to be a professor at Inazuma college,so he tried his luck in this school. He was supposed to be a janitor but he want to be a teacher so bad for some reason. The only problem is he's dumb. That's what Ms. Jean our principal says. So he ended up be our PE teacher.

Aether is talking to a boy named Xingqiu. They seem so close. Isnt Xingqiu have a boyfriend,why is he so close to Aether.

I decided to approach them. "Hey-"

before i even get to finish my sentence a ball hit Aether head. I run to them and check if Aether is okay or not.

"ARE YOU O-OKAY??" I asked. "Ahaha, it's okay guys. It's not that bad~~" Aether try to calm the situation.

*Gasped*Aether your head..there's blood" said paimon. Aether touch his head with hand and see so much blood on his hand. "Oh my barbatos.." Aether fainted. Aether scares of blood.

"Cmon let's bring him to the school nurse!" Lumine. "I-i'll bring him!" I volunteered myself.

"Well then. We will meet you guys at the school nurse room later." Lumine. "Got it." I take Aether to the school nurse. His breath is so close to my face-not now.

"Is nurse Baizhu here? It's emergency!".

"Mr Baizhu is not available for now. Please lay the student down on the bed. I will check him."

It's that short quite student who always whispering,Qiqi. She always with nurse Baizhu all the times. Many students says that nurse Baizhu is her uncle and the only person she close and comfortable with.

Qiqi started to check on Aether. "He's fine.....but..let him..rest here...i will tell Uncle Zhu..to help..."

"Oh okay." Since PE is over i go back to my classroom to tell Lumine and Paimon about what happened.

"Xiao! We're just about to go to the nurse room. How's Aether?" Paimon asked. "He's fine but for now he need to rest there." I answered. "Thank barbatos he's okay." Lumine.

"Hey kids how was that blondie?" Mr Itto suddenly appears out of nowhere and scared paimon. "Mr Itto please dont do that again!" Paimon.

Someone suddenly hit Mr Itto at the head with a book from the back. "You should have be careful with your job!". It's Mr. Gorou. Our geography teacher. He's really short and we almost mistaken him as a student when we met him. Mr.Itto always annoyed mr. Gorou. Mr. Gorou always says he hate Mr. Itto but still taking care of him.

"I-it's not me!" Mr. Itto. "Seriously,how can you be so clumsy,follow me!"Mr. Gorou take Mr. Itto hand and go to the teachers room.

Itto get scolded by the way. No dirty dirty🚫

————————

THAT'S IT FOR CHP 3. Im kinda busy with school so yeah i cant do much but i will try my best! I STILL HAVENT PLAN FOR CHP 4 SO IT MGHT TAKE A WHILE EHE.

BUT PLEASE STAY TUNED AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME!
Be gay do crimes🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈