"I'm Liam." He said.

"Oh. Its nice to finally meet you." I responded

We all sat down and I soon got to know a bunch of things about them. Louis is the funny one. Niall can eat for 10 people. Liam is very caring. Harry is charming and zayn? well Zayn is very quiet. All of them were cute in their own way. After a while the boys invited me to their hotel room so that we could talk more privately. Sam had to leave because her curfew was up. My parents could care less where I was so I didn't bother calling them to ask.

We left the restaurant and went straight into a giant limo?! oh my god. I could get used to this. Inside the limo were huge speakers blasting music. We got in and started our trip to the hotel. It was mostly quiet because of the loud music but we all sang along loudly and smiled and laughed the whole way.

When we arrived at the hotel, Louis screamed "I WANT CARROTS!" What is up with Louis and carrots? I would have to make a metal note to buy him some.

When we got to their room Liam told me he would have to call someone before we talked business so we could chill here and get to know each other.

"LETS PLAY A GAME!" Niall shouted.

"BUT I WANNA HEAR TRACEY SING" Zayn shouted louder.

I blushed and looked away. "Um,,,I don't have my guitar..." I stuttered.

"We have some!" Niall said.

"Oh..okay i guess."

I went into another room and took the nearest guitar. I walked backed slowly and sat on the floor.

"Any requests?" I asked.

"One of our songs?" Harry asked,

"um I can try." I thought for a second and started to play 'Moments' I kept messing up and was getting embarrassed.

"Sorry guys, I'm trying." Oh god this is embarrassing.

They all waited patiently and I started again. When I played the wrong chord I looked up to find Niall not on the floor anymore. Not even a second later his arms were around me and his hands were guiding my fingers to the right chords. Harry looked at Liam, who looked at zayn, who winked at Niall. We continued playing and he even sang parts of the song with me!

When we finished everyone got up and clapped for us, We did a little bow and Niall gave me a wink and went back to his seat on the floor. I cleared my throat and started a new song, It was my favorite.

"Sky's are crying,I am watching

Catching tear drops in my hands

Only silence, as its ending, Like we never had a chance,

Do you have to, Make me feel like, Theres nothing left of me?"

I had to stop. My hands were shaking. That song his really close to home for me. The boys stared at me for a minute and then started clapping again.

I laughed, "Okay, Okay, that's enough of me. I wanna hear you guys sing!" I said

The boys looked at each other and nodded their heads, They stood up and started singing 'More Than This" One of my favorite songs. When they were done it was my turn to clap.

"Wow you guys are amazing!" I gushed.

"Thanks! CAN WE PLEASE PLAY A GAME NOW?!" Niall shouted.

I put the guitar down and looked at the boys. Who all looked back at me.

"HIDE AND SEEK!" I yelled and ran. Zayn stayed where he was and counted. I went to the nearest room and hid in the closet. I hid behind a dresser for a while when suddenly the closet door slammed open and in crawled Niall. He hid under a pile of cloths and in the process stubbed his toe. I started laughing and he whipped his head around.

"Hi" I said innocently

"YOU SCARED ME!!" He yelled

"SHHH" I responded. "We're gonna be found!"

"Oh right." He said.

Niall scooted closer to me and whispered. "So, you think Zayns gonna find us?"

"Pshh, nope!" I'm a master at hide and seek! I responded happily.

Just then Zayn opened the closet door.

"I know your in here!" He yelled.

I jumped into Niall's lap and he laughed and hugged me closer. We we're basically invisible behind the dresser.

Zayn left and once the door was closed we started laughing really hard.

"That...was....SO....funny!" I yelled.

The closet door opened again and Zayn grabbed my hand, pulled me up and carried me out of the room.

"NOOO! I've been captured! SAVE ME!" I screamed

"NO! ILL SAVE YOU PRINCESS!" Niall yelled. He chased after me and Zayn and tackled us to the ground. We got up and Niall grabbed my hand. We ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" Zayn yelled.

"NEVER!" Niall yelled back "I HAVE RESCUED THE PRINCESS!"

I sat on the floor and looked around. Niall was smiling like crazy. I took out my cell phone and noticed it was 10:30 at night.

"Wanna sleep over?" Niall asked.

"Sure, But I don't think I'll be leaving this bathroom anytime soon," I laughed.

He smiled and pulled out his phone,

"Hey Harry....No we're trapped in the bathroom.....Surrender?.....YES! okay see ya!"

He turned to me. "I guess we're surrendering, Louis ordered pizza and I'm starving!"

I took a deep breath, "wait! I need to thank you."

"For what?" He asked.

"For helping me play your song, that was...fun." I said calmly

"Oh no problem. We sounded pretty good together." He blushed.

We left the bathroom and by the time we made it to the kitchen the pizza was already being cut and put on plates.

"I DECLARE THAT TRACEY AND NIALL HAVE WON THE GAME!" Zayn yelled once we got our pizza.

"WOO" Me and Niall cheered together. We high fived and Louis raised his eyebrows at Niall who just shook his head and blushed. I looked away. What is up with them?

"MOVIE TIME!" Harry shouted.

"Can we watch the new Paranormal Activity movie?" Niall asked.

"NO! I don't like horror movies! They scare me!" I started panicking.

"Relax Tracey! You can sit with me if you want." Niall offered.

"Okay." I sighed. Why did that make me feel so much better?

We started the movie and right away I jumped at every little thing that happened. Popcorn flew across the room a bunch of times. Niall noticed and sat closer to me. He seemed to hesitate a little bit but eventually he put his arm around me. I relaxed instantly. But then somthing scary happened in the movie and Instead of jumping I hid in his chest. He held me there for a second.

Once the movie ended we decided to put in one of Harry favorites. I expected it to be another horror movie but it was actually 'The Notebook''

Well...that was unexpected...

Niall sat down next to me again and put his arm around me. I wached some of the movie but eventually I fell asleep on Nialls shoulder.

~~~*~~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

hey! I tried to make this a little longer! hope you like it.

if not i hope you get stranded in this damn blizzard we're having in Massachusetts right now!

haha comment if you liked it please!

~Megglez! :) <3 xoxoxo