4. Enemy

Y/n Pov:

After taking the schedule I went to my first class I was excited my frist day in university after so many years, I entered the class all girls and boys were talking in german I got nervous I know how to speak but I am not fluent in it.
I went over the last empty seat I didn't had friends since 9th standard so I don't really care if I got one now.
Then I felt pretty hard slap making me fall from my seat I was impressed by the power but damn annoyed, I stood up and saw every one looking at me a pity look which I hated  the most in my life.
BB3: ''you like it''

Entire class: ''God they started again what a bad start for her''( In German)

Y/n: (sigh) what.do.you.want.dickhead.?!
          (In annoyed tone)
EC: Ooooohhhhh Shit!!! She wanna die!!

BB3: ''you still didn't get it''

He came near and I slapped him hard making him a little stumble.
All the students were going crazy.

BB3: ''YOU BIT-(slap)

Students again went crazy.

Y/n: ''the frist one was for
slapping me and this was for calling me bitch.

(Note the bold words mean you are out of control and damn angry or teeth grinding tone)

A/n pov:

He again came to hit you but was stopped by someone.

Y/n pov:

I was ready for stop him when someone else stopped him I agree he was damn handsome perfect shape his big hairs covering his one eye girls fangirling him a loose black top with love written on it from pink his ripped black jeans his eyes anyone could get lost, bracelets in his hand making those hands more sexy than they are, not gonna lie I am happy to know some one like him wanna save me there's was something else in his eyes too even tho he was looking cool no trace of anger but three indeed was anger in his eyes.

???: ''stop it, will you?''
(In a cool tone)
BB3: ''Go away rascal''

???: ''same to you''

The bell rang

BB3: ''I will see you later''

He yanked his hand pointed his finger at me and went fully annoyed.

??? Pov:

I entered the class but no one was cheering like always not even the girls then I saw him 'Jay' my old friend well that has a different story he was standing behind a girl and suddenly slapped her making her fall. I looked at her she was beautiful lady wow I never thought I will find someone this pretty I became angry as she stood and class was doing nothing but pity her I was on my way to protect then she slapped him even twice I enjoyed watching he was about to slap her I knew she didn't needed help but I did I stopped his hand in the middle.
The bell rang he went away giving her and me warning.
I looked at her already looking at me i felt shy for the second time.

Her: ''I will not thank you as I didn't asked your help''

She is sassy.

Y/n Pov:

???: ''okay okay chill!''

I kinda melted in his voice.

???:''ummmm what's your name?''
Her: ''you will know soon''
???:''okk I am-

Hey .
🖤

                                  🦋