•┈┈ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 1 ┈┈•

In a quiet March a young man was walking towards his school carrying his backpack and being accompanied by two other boys one of them was agitated, this caught the attention of the tallest.

"How the hell is this motherfucker smiling at 6 o'clock in the morning?" he thought

And on the other side a serious young man, did not show much emotion and spoke less.He was just concentrating on continuing on his way, the taller young man felt jealous, he wanted to be so serious not to be so easily distracted by his friend Alex.

Who was known to all as Quackity sometimes hated his jokes, but he refused to say that his friend's biggest fault was it was his too.Wilbur found the nickname the boy Alex had strange he always questioned him why, but he always said the same thing.                                                                    

"It's cool you should try it!"

Wilbur hated the nickname ideas Alex had given nicknames to everyone, Dave as TechnoBlade, Tom as Tommy among others Wilbur accepted because he was the only one who wouldn't have one.                                                                                                                                                                                    

"Wilbur did you do the History homework? If so can you give it to me?" Quackity begged for the brunette who suddenly stopped 

"HAS HOMEWORK FOR TODAY?!" the boy exclaimed, stopping in the middle of the sidewalk blocking the path of others behind him who cursed him  but he just ignored it.

"Yes, also with the research" Dave said without any emotion the two boys look at each other scared and so they looked at Dave who sighed

 "Okay I'll pass it on to you BUT IT'S THE LAST TIME!"                                                                                                 
"Thank you Techno I don't know if we would do it without you" 

 Dave returned his concentration to the path while Wilbur and Alex talked about random things, a while later they arrived at school, after a hard work to make Alex go up the 4 pairs of stairs and Dave couldn't stand to hear the two of them complain, a person approached                                         

"Come on, faster! Go!" said Inspector Sam helping Alex up the stairs laughing at the boy's laziness

 After some time they finally arrived in the room, Wilbur took a wallet, took out his book and opened the first page, where the order of classes was. 

"Why is there math right in the first class??"

 Wilbur muttered laying your head back It was just the first class, which made the boy snort, everyone from that class hated math, and anyone who didn't do the same was totally judged by the whole class and excluded from meetings or parties. 

The class was normal, Wilbur and Alex's complaining during the class was normal, everyone was used to it, until something catches everyone's attention, a knock on the door is heard, the teacher at the same moment stops and walks towards the door, he opened it showing the inspector behind it.

"Excuse me Mr" Sam said at the door"What's up Sam?" The Professor asked.

"We have a new student, her name is Y/N" he said like this, a girl with flashy hair and bright eyes entered the room, the inspector was talking to the teacher as she watched the class looking for a free desk.

 (Who do you think should be the teacher?)