𝐬𝐢𝐱 - 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐫𝗼𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬

Start from the beginning

"good morning, boys." she greeted, a small smile on her face as she slipped off of ned's back.

"guess who got the lego death star set." ned said, a proud smile on his face.

"no way! you got it?!" she exclaimed, her eyebrows raised.

in response, ned held up a lego figurine of emperor palpatine. "i got it."

"that's awesome." stevie said.

"hey, stevie. where's don?" peter then asked, turning to towards her with raised eyebrows.

"i'm pretty sure he's waiting for me at my locker." stevie answered.

"oh, okay." the spiderling mumbled as he closed his locker.

"i'm gonna go, okay? i'll see you guys later." stevie told the boys, earning nods from them.

the carpenter girl made her way to her locker, waving to a few people as she did so. she smiled when she saw a certain long haired boy leaning on her locker, looking down at his phone. she pulled his phone out his hands, making him look at her with raised eyebrows. he relaxed when he realized that it was just stevie, rolling his eyes.

"i thought you were flash." donnie mumbled, snatching his phone out of the girl's hand.

"he's still bothering you?" stevie questioned as he got off her locker.

"yep." donnie nodded, watching as stevie put her combination in. "if he keeps doing it, i'm gonna put a dent in his stupid little porsche."

"woah, there." stevie said, her eyebrows raised. "just ignored him, don. he bothers everyone - especially peter. and if he keeps going. . . just knee him in the balls."

"why can't you just, you know, web him to the flag pole out front and give him a patriot wedgie?" donnie asked, stuffing his phone into his pocket.

stevie looked around to make sure wasn't paying attention, "because as a vigilante who is all ready having a hard time getting people to trust her, doing a patriot wedgie to a random kid wouldn't really get people on my side."

"what? people love you." donnie said.

"most people love me." stevie corrected. "but either way, i don't need people turning on me."

"fine." donnie huffed. "i guess i'll just knee him in the balls."

"atta boy."

a loud shrill appeared from above them, making the curly haired jump. her eyes screwed shut as her ears started to ring from the sudden noise. no matter how long she's had her heightened abilities, that bell will forever annoy her. she really needed to figure out a way to deal with it because she was so close to pulling it off the wall.

"i hate that bell." she grumbled.

"yeah, i know." donnie nodded, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. "you've been saying it every day since school started.

"like, why did they have to put it over my locker?" she questioned as donnie dragged her to her class.

"i don't think they knew that this was gonna be your locker." donnie then answered, tilting his head slightly.

"it's just so stupid and so loud for no reason."

"it's only loud to you because of your heightened senses."

stevie continued to mutter things from under her breath, silently cursing the bell out for being so loud. all donnie could do was laugh at her grumpiness, so used to her doing this.