"I know, I know. I'll try get as much rest as I can." Hero smiled.

Aubrey got out of the car, and brushed her messy hair with her fingers, joining in on the conversation. "Yeah, we're gonna have to do all the shit later anyway, but did you guys hear that storm last night? It woke me up, but I fell asleep soon enough." She closed the car door behind her. "I heard all of it." Hero scratched the back in his head. "It woke me up for a bit too, but I eventually fell asleep after it died down. I didn't know you were awake too, Aubrey. I don't blame you though, the storm was pretty loud, but Sunny and Kel didn't wake up." Basil said, making hand gestures as he spoke. "You're telling me, they slept through that WHOLE storm, and they're still asleep after your screeching from 2 minutes ago? Unbelievable. Well I mean, Kel sleeps through anything, but Sunny?" Aubrey put her hands behind her head, "Hey! I wasn't that loud!...Or at least, I didn't mean to be that loud.." Basil looked down. "You were quite loud, Basil. You kind of startled me yourself. But, anyways guys, get ready because you're going for breakfast." Hero interrupted. Aubrey raised a brow. "Breakfast? Where? We didn't bring anything but drinks and marshmallows." She pointed her thumb behind her, pointing to the car. "You're going to a restaurant that's just down the road. I hear it's a 5 star." Hero winked. "5 star? Doesn't that mean like- it's expensive?" Aubrey's face scrunched up at the last word. Hero nodded, "I've got that covered."

Aubrey's eyebrows furrowed a bit, "Wait...you're? Just us?  What about you?"

"Well, I already went there this morning to reserve a table for you guys, but someone has to look after our camp, so I'm not going. I have my salad here anyway." Hero walked over to a big black rucksack a took out a plastic box with salad in it. "Great. More food for us." Aubrey grinned and rubbed her hands together. "I take it that we're walking then?" Basil awkwardly smiled. "Yep. But before we go we have to wake those lazy asses up." Aubrey rolled her eyes playfully. "I'll do it."

Aubrey walked over to the other side of the car and stood in front of the window Sunny and Kel were asleep next too. Aubrey put on a deep voice and banged on the window with the side of her fist. "WAKE UP BASTARDS. YOU'RE UNDER ARREST." Sunny's eyes shot open and he tried to scramble backwards, forgetting he was gripping onto Kel, and pulling him into the bottom of the car. Kel woke up as he fell, "WHAT THE-"

CRASH

Aubrey burst into laughter and walked off, with Basil running around towards them and standing at the door. "Are you guys okay?" He said, clasping his hands together. "Just about..." Kel said, rubbing his head in pain. "Sorry." Sunny tried to climb to his feet and help Kel up. "Sorry about Aubrey, but guys, you slept through the storm!" Basil said, as if it were a great achievement. Kel and Sunny shared a confused look. "There was a storm? I only remember rain." Kel said shrugging. "Eh."

Hero came up behind Basil, held out both his hands for Sunny and Kel to get up and out if the car. "Guys, get ready. You're going for breakfast across the road while I look after the camp." Sunny and Kel took Hero's hands and they both stumbled out the car. Kel's eyes lit up. "Breakfast? Sweet!"

"At a 5 star too!" Basil smiled excitedly. "Sweeter!" Kel grinned. "Come on let's go I'm starving!" He yelled and slipped his shoes on, Sunny did the same and they both ran off with Basil behind them. "WAIT FOR ME-" Aubrey yelled back, getting her shoes on and hopping while doing so before running off after them. Hero stood there alone and smiled as he shook his head.

They arrived at the restaurant, the familiar smell of fried chicken filled the air. Some people were dressed in fancy clothing, and some were just regular families having brunch. "We should go ask someone where our table is." Basil said, looking around for a staff member. Aubrey pointed over to a polished wood counter with a man drying a dish behind it. "Over there."