disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

This is a Wattpad Original Work. If you are reading this on any other site other than Wattpad, you are reading an illegally obtained copyrighted work and are subject to the full legal ramification of internet piracy.

Readers discretion is advised.

Always check trigger warning/s before
proceeding to read.

This story will tackle a lot of heavy topics such as addiction, abuse, child exploitation, generational trauma, and toxic relationships. Please don't dare to start reading if it will eventually trigger you.

Please be mindful of your own mental health.

Another note: If you notice any errors and typos rest assured they’ll be edited once the story is finished (as much as possible I’m trying not to do editing while in the middle of writing this book because it will halt all my plans and probably would take this back to the drafts). Thank you for your understanding.

All Rights Reserved. 2023. bitedhand.