There were fifteen classes in senior year one. Class 13 through 15 were the experimental classes with sixty students each. Shen Shao was assigned to Class 15, and his classroom was on the third floor of the second teaching building. When he walked into the room, about half of the students were already present. The seats in the front row were full. He looked around and finally found an empty seat in the fourth row.

His deskmate was a somewhat thin boy with glasses. After seeing Shen Shao sit down, he moved his chair back to make room. He was probably shy, because he didn't say a word despite glancing at Shen Shao several times.

Shen Shao saw his embarrassment and took the initiative to speak. "Hi, my name's Shen Shao."

"H-Hello." The boy blushed. "My name's Liang Cheng." He took out an unopened bottle of Sprite from the desk drawer and handed it to Shen Shao. "Please have some."

Looking at his deskmate's nervous appearance, Shen Shao couldn't bear to refuse. "Thanks." He took a sip of the Sprite. Seeing that the other boy's face had finally relaxed, he put down the drink and said softly, "Do you know when the teacher will get here?"

Liang Cheng glanced at the classroom. "Most of the students have arrived. The teacher should be here soon. Um... what school did you go to before?"

"I'm an external student. You probably never heard of the school I went to," Shen Shao said with a smile. "I'm not too familiar with Furong City. If I go to buy study books in the future, can I ask you to come with me?"

"No problem." Liang Cheng nodded hurriedly. "I'm familiar with the area. If you need to buy anything in the future, just let me know."

"Thanks." Shen Shao saw the boy was finally able to talk to him easily, and the corners of his lips curved up.

Not long after that, a middle-aged man with glasses came in, followed by another man and a woman. From the way they were dressed, they were probably teachers.

When the students saw the teachers walk in, they immediately quieted down. The middle-aged man stepped onto the podium. He saw that all the students were sitting properly, so he began to introduce himself. "Hello, everyone. I'm your head teacher, Zhang JiaHe. I'm also your Chinese teacher. When we're in class, I'm your teacher, and after class, I can also be your friend. If you have any difficulties, just come to me and I'll try my best to help you solve them." After this brief speech, he introduced the two teachers behind him. "This is your English teacher, Liu Ling. This is your math teacher, Cai ShengSheng. Everyone, let's applaud to welcome the two teachers."

The whole class applauded. After the other two teachers introduced themselves and left, Zhang JiaHe made some initial changes to the seat assignments, and then went over the usual school discipline and class rules. After that, he said, "There are sixty people assigned to our class, and there are sixty students here. It looks like everyone's excited about high school life. Right now, let's have everyone give a brief self-introduction in front of the class so we can get familiar with each other. This is also a good way to start your lives as high school students."

That was when Shen Shao had his first chance to appreciate the high level of these students. Many of the teenagers who introduced themselves spoke fluent Mandarin, and they spoke vividly without any stammers or pauses. In a one minute-long self-introduction, many of them left a vivid impression. As expected of the strongest high school in the province, these students represented an all-around high level of development of morality, intelligence, physique, and appearance.

When it was Shen Shao's turn, he attracted the attention of many of the girls as soon as he stood on the podium. After all, he happened to have an appealing face. No matter the era, liking handsome faces is a common disease.

Doing It Over Again [Rebirth]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें