First time in a long time

Start from the beginning

*Lisa's pov

I dont understand why Jennie's strip tease got me so wet and turned on. I wanted to do anything, literally anything and now I can feel her as she lightly bites my nipples and pull on them and I cant help but moan. Its soft but I bet she'll have me moaning so the neighbors hear in no time. I've never been so wet and we've bearly done anything yet it feels absolutly amazing, having her play with my boobs but I want more. And just like that I got more.

Jennie moved her mouth from my boobs to my stomach, she's awfully close to my pussy as she kisses down my leg and its sending tingles up my body. She passes by my pussy and down my thigh, teasing as she comes back up and does the same for my other thigh, also biting and leaving light marks. I'm in agony and want her to do anything just anything.

I moan when her tongue runs along my lips. But she stops and I see Jennie move over to the dresser, I can't see what she's doing as the room is dark red but it can't be good. She disappears between my legs and I feel a smooth but hard toy rubbing against me, making wet sounds. I anticipate for her to turn on the vibrator and try to squirm as little as possible.
"I'm not sure if you're turned on enough for this princess." Jennie says
"No! No! Please I am I swear, please I want you so bad!" I can't help but beg and plead, it's embarrassing being so desperate.
"But you're not not even squirming, maybe I need to tease you some more." Before I have the change to protests I'm being told to go on my knees with my face against the bed.

The vibrator is turned on and pressed against my leg, shes teasing me some more. It gets close to my pussy and she moves to my other leg. This time she lightly grazes my pussy and I make sure to squirm this time showing how badly I want to be touched. When Jennie makes her way to my pussy the second time around the vibrator is placed on my pussy and I loudly moan.

She moves it around my clit, lightly touching it then moving down, making the toy nice and wet. I feel it push inside me. "Mhmmm!" Is all I manage to get out as I squirm from the amazing pleasure. I'm completely lost in the feeling of her moving the vibrator, trying to find the right spot and I moan when she does. She hits it over and over again make me buck my hips and moan loudly out of control.

The vibrator is removed, pressed against my clit and moved around. The vibrator feels amazing and moans constantly pour out of my mouth. When she find the right spot I almost scream and she stops. I stay squirming with my ass in the air cuz I wanna cum and it feels so good, I didn't want her to stop.
"Awe come on why you stooop?" I say not being able to stay still.
"Cuz you need a break, don't think I'd let you cum this soon!" Jennie replies.
I just pout and tighten my thighs together, Jennie notices and seperates them.
"Keep your legs open princess or I'll make you!"
"Oh yea!?" The words slip out of my mouth although I don't regret them, this will only make it more fun.

Each lower corner of the bed has a cuff attatched to it, I can hear the metal clink.
"Ok on your back princess." Jennie says standing at the edge of the bed. I get onto my back and my left leg is gently pulled and cuffed, same with my right. They now can't be pressed together and I'm completely out of control and exposed. It's actually turning me on, seeing her vague figure in the red light.

She walks over to the side of the bed where my arm is and bends over.
"Am I going to have to cuff these up as well?" She says whispering in my ear.
"N-no." I say even though I want nothing more than to reach my hand over and start playing with my clit.
"Are you sure about that princess?"
"No..." I trail off slightly wanting to be cuffed.
"Well then I better make sure your hands are kept out of the way." She grabs my hand and cuffs it to one corner of the bed, doing the same with my other hand. I can't really move my arms and now I'm fully out of control, and fully naked, exposed and I can just feel myself getting wetter by the second, I didn't think it was even possible.

Jennie kneeled on the end of the bed with the toy in her hand. It was so hot seeing her in control of me like this. I'd do anything she'd say if she would let me finish. Her hand gets closer and closer, I feel the anticipation rise more and more. The toy touches my lips and is pressed on my clit and turned on. I moan so loud and move, she has to keep my hips held down with the other hand. It feels amazing and I dont want her to ever stop. She turns up the speed and I throw my head back in pleasure, my hand grabs the sheet so hard my hands start to hur but I can't help it, it just feels absolutly amazing. All I want to do is cum, I want Jennie to make me cum over and over and over again but she stops. She climbs off the bed and I watch, shocked at the sudden stop.

I feel a dry dildo rub against my pussy with no warning, I moan as it rubs against my clit, getting it wet.
"Please fuck me!" I bury out not wanting to wait say longer to be fucked.
"Only cuz you sound so sexy princess." The dildo slams inside me, I grab the sheets and scream out of surprise and pleasure. She slowly moves in and out, hitting just the right spot when she pushes the dildo in. I get lost in the rhythmic thrusts. Moans constantly spill out of my mouth and I want her so badly.
"Faster, please, go faster!" I moan as my head is tilted back and my eyes are rolled back. When she speeds up she doesn't stop and she starts to fuck me really fast. I'm lost is over pleasure when she places the vibrator on my clit and turn it out without warning. I scream and its too much.
"Stop! I I'm goi-ing to c-cu-um!" Jennie stops the vibrator, pulls it away and stops fuck me but doesn't pull the dildo out.

"Good job princess, letting me know before you need to cum." She says before starting to slowly fuck me again. I've calmed down just enough for her to start again. She slowly speeds back up this time I anticipate a vibrator.
"When I use the vibrator I want you to cum but you're going to wait until I tell you too princess."
"Ok." I say unsure of how long I'll actually be able to hold off.

She's fucking me fast as she places the vibrator on my clit and turns it on low. I moan loudly and grip the sheets. It feels amazing but I try to stay calm. It gets turned to medium and my moans become more on edge, I can feel the pit in my stomach. I don't know if I can hold on.
"When I turn it on high I want you to count down from 5, have my ok then you can cum." I feel it go to high immediately.
"5...4...3...2...1..." "cum for me princess" is all I hear before I let go, my body shakes and I scream as I cum all over her dildo, as she presses harder on my clit and overwhelms me. She's stopped fucking me but the vibrator makes me cum again and again.

She finally pulls it away after I've cum 5 times, she pulls out and start to uncuff me. I breath heavily and just lay there feeling amazing. She asks if I'm ok "mhmm" I nod my head and she starts to clean up before coming back to take care of me.

________________________________

✌️