Rumors and Proof

Tsume was waking up from her little afternoon nap when she suddenly heard someone say.

"about time you woke up" Tsume was shocked because she recognized that voice in fact it was the same voice she heard for years.

She slowly looked up and blushed Hiashi's face was so close to hers what's more is that he had his arms wrapped tightly around her waist.

She smiled awkwardly and tried to get up but Hiashi held her tighter she looked at him with a confused look "what are you doing?" Tsume said and she tried to get up again but Hiashi still didn't let go of her she was about to say something but paused and blushed Tsume felt Hiashi's lips touch hers gently and she froze this was the first time Tsume was kissed before her husband left her after she had Kiba. After a minute or two Hiashi finally pulled away and let go of her Tsume quickly stood up and cupped her face in both of her hands Hiashi was amused at this because that's usually how hinata would react if she saw naruto walk past her.

hiashi also stood up "why did you do that" Tsume said still blushing Hiashi stared at her for a bit and chuckled "because I love you Tsume-san" the color of Tsume's face was now like a scarlet crayon she faced him still blushing "I-I love you to Hiashi-kun" Hiashi was more amused than ever Tsume was now acting like his daughter he hugged her "would like to get some lunch with me" he asked neither of them had lunch yet so she agreed Hiashi took her hand in his and walked out of the field.

Meanwhile in the heart of konoha rumors were being spread and talked about

"Have you heard?! Hiashi-sama and Tsume-sama were seen sleeping together!"

"I heard they were dating"

"I heard they were getting married!"

"I heard they were already married"

"I heard they're having a child together!"

"Who do you think confessed first?"

"I bet it was Hiashi-sama"

Konoha was filled with rumors about Hiashi and Tsume and when the villager's saw Hiashi and Tsume holding hands! They instanly went quiet and all eyes were on Hiashi and Tsume.

Hiashi didn't seem to be bothered by all the people staring at them Tsume on the other hand felt uneasy she walked closer to Hiashi and buried her face in the back of his shoulder because she was blushing at an extreme level this only made the villagers think that all the rumors about them were true.

The two entered the restaurant and they both ordered Tsume kept her face down in order for Hiashi to not see her blushing.

When they finished Hiashi decided that he would walk her back to the Inuzuka compound. They sat on a bench to talk to each ther before they made it to the Inuzuka compound.

"Tsume-san?" Hiashi asked

"Yes, Hiashi?" Tsume replied, still looking at the ground.

"Are you sick?" Hiashi asked.

Confused, Tsume turned her head to look at Hiashi only to realize he was inches away from her face she tried to lean back but Hishi's hand held the back of her head and grabbed her wrist.

"Hold still" he said and touched his forehead with hers.

Tsume was blushing so much that Hiashi thought she had a fever and she also felt her face become hot, and she blushed even more when she realized people were staring at them.

When Hiashi pulled his head away from hers, he put his hand on her forehead a few moments later he got up from the bench.

"Tsume-san we have to go, you have a high temperature it might be a fever" Hiashi said.

"But Hiashi-kun-"

"No buts Tsume" Hiashi said in a serious tone.

Tsume tried to get up but her legs failed and she almost toppled over but Hiashi caught her.

"Tsume-san!" Hiashi said concerned
"Are you dizzy?" He asked.

"A little bit but-" Tsume was cut off by Hiashi

"Then we have to get you home right away," Hiashi said.

"Can you walk?" He asked.

"I don't think I can, my legs must-" but she was cut off again by Hiashi picking her up bridal style.

Tsume quickly wrapped her arms around Hiashi's neck due to her bieng scared of falling on the ground.

there were people starring at them but Hiashi didn't seem to care, Tsume on the other hand was embarrased, she was blushing profusely and she hid her face in his shoulder.

The Inuzuka estate was to far for Hiashi to walk all the way and he wanted to take care of Tsume as soon as possible so he decided to stay in a hotel for the night.

The receptionist was a little confused and suspicious