jealous!robaire x gn!reader - time with you

Depuis le début

he laughed and spun his basketball on his finger. "i'm glad you think so, y/n. i also want to thank you for helping me out this past week. i couldn't have done this without you." you playfully pushed him, "it was nothing, z. i had a lot of fun."

meanwhile, robaire was in his room watching you guys walking from across the street. it pained him to see you guys together. he barely had time to see you as it is. he wondered what you guys were even doing. it annoyed him that he had been spending all this time with you.

he closed his blinds and decided to stay in his room for the rest of the night.

...

you and z finally returned home. when you guys walked through the door, you were surprised to see everybody. tae young, jesse and aaron t greeted you and z as you placed your things down.

you noticed everyone but robaire.

why isn't he here?

you decided to brush off your disappointment and walked into the kitchen greeting everyone back with a smile.

"jesse and i made dinner for you guys. we can eat once you both get cleaned up," tae young said happily.

you and z nodded, going your separate ways.

...

as you were showering you felt pretty worn out from all the practice and training with z. it was nice, but you missed robaire a lot. you wondered how he was holding up. you felt bad since he didn't have a break since the tour. you made a mental note to plan something with him soon. after showering you decided to check if he was in his room.

you threw on a tank and some sweatpants then pulled your h/l hair into a ponytail. you made it to his room and stood in front of his door, fumbling with your hands.

i didn't realize how long i haven't talked to him. i hope he isn't upset.

"hey ro, are you in there? it's y/n," you said softly, knocking twice on the door.

silence

you knocked again, getting the same response.

i guess he didn't have time to come.

disappointed, you made your way downstairs to go eat dinner with everyone. you sat at the table as everyone came over. aaron t. sat beside you and taeyoung and jesse set down the food while z brought the drinks and you guys got ready to eat.

"tae young and jesse really outdid themselves--like for real. this looks so good." aaron boasted, nearly drooling at the sight of the food.

aaron z sat in front of you both and flicked t's head. "dude back up before you get your saliva on the food."

aaron t jumped back in his chair and hissed, rubbing his forehead. you started cracking up as t sat with his arms crossed like a little kid. everyone began to eat and you mostly stayed silent as they all chatted about how their weeks went. after a while, z and his announcement about his game tomorrow afternoon, and everyone at the table said they would make it.

after dinner, you helped clean up with aaron t so taeyoung and jesse wouldn't have to. you both were washing the dishes. you made t wash them while you put them away into the cabinets so he wouldn't break any.

"hey t," you put the last dish away and sat down, exhausted.

"yeah?"

"do you know where robaire is? i tried knocking on his door earlier and he didn't answer," you questioned, the whole situation making you upset.