01

"Ma!,"

"Mama!,"

"Mama! Markus is annoying!," His little girl, Naomi went on his side and complain about his brother.

"Why, what did he do baby?," Gulf asked in a soft voice.

"I didn't do anything!," Markus came and run towards him.

"You ruin my toys!," Naomi said in a bratty tone and hug Gulf's legs.

"I didn't!," Markus keeps denying it and Gulf dont know what to believe. He sighed as he is already done cooking their food. "Markus, can you hand me the plate baby?," He asked in a soft voice. Markus immediately het the plate and gave it to him. "Thank you," he smiled.

Gulf transfered the food on the plate and his little kids help him put it in the table. "Now clearly tell me what happened. Why are you two fighting again?," Gulf asked when he sat on his seat after helping them to sit on their chair. "Mama told you not to fight right?," The two nodded. "But Markus destroy my toys mama!," Naomi said, pouting.

"I didn't mean to do it. I'm sorry," Markus said nonchalantly. Gulf just smiled when Naomi accept his brother's sorry and they are now okay as if nothing happened.

"Okay, no more fighting okay?," He told them again. The two nodded with a smile. "Okay, now let's eat,"

They started eating and Gulf just shook his head when he saw them eating messily. Markus and Naomi are twins and Markus is the elder. Amd they're both turning 7 years old this year. Markus is responsible, and has a short temper but he's always trying to be calm when it comes to his bratty but sweet sister.

And this year, Gulf will turning 26. And everytime he looked at his kids, he always remember that guy, that guy who he give up his virginity with, the guy that he doesn't know who because he was so drunk and heart broken. And that guy, is his kid's father.

Gulf's heart is breaking everytime his kids will ask about their father. And Gulf don't know what to say because as what he said, he didn't know him. All he just remember is that man's touch, and how he took care of him after they did it.

At first, he hate this. He hate the fact that he's pregnant and he hate the fact that he can be pregnant. Until now he's still couldn't believe it.

But he didn't regret having this two kids infront of him so he's somehow thankful to that man, for giving him this cute little babies who's now starts bickering again about what they watched on the tv. 

"Babies, i told you no fighting, right?," Gulf just sighed when the two stopped but Naomi is looking badly at his brother. "Naomi, don't look at your brother like that," Gulf told her.

"But mama.."

"No buts baby, come on finish your food," the two just nodded and continue eating.

After sometime, they already finished eating. "Mama we want to watch cartoons," Markus went on the kitchen and ask him.

"Okay baby," Gulf nodded with a smile. So Markus went back to the living room, where his sister is.

After he finish putting the plates on the sink, he went on the living room and on the tv. "Yehey!," The two shouted in glee. Gulf just chuckled and went back to the kitchen to do his business their.

He started washing the dishes while his thoughts is wandering about something: that unknown man. Half of him dont want to meet him maybe because of his kids too. Their are thoughts that are running in his mind like, what if he will not accept them? Or what if he'll deny them? But half of him, saying that he should find and meet him because he have the rights to know about their child. But everytime Gulf will think about that, his negative thoughts always wins and he hate it but he could just hope.

After washing the dishes, he went on the living room where his kids are. They're watching Peppa Pig. And everytime, Gulf will here his kids laugh, especially Naomi, he can't help but to laugh too. It's contagious.

Suddenly, his phone rang so he went out of the house and answer the call. "What is it Mild?," He asked as he answer the call.

"Nothing, just want to know if you're still alive," Mild chuckled. Gulf just rolled his eyes at him. "Just kidding. By the way how's the cupcakes?,"

Gulf rolled his eyes again. "Seriously? What's with your boss and his obssession with cupcakes?," It's not that Gulf is complaining. Ofcourse he's okay with it. It's just that, Mild always bother him about it after two days, after he deliver the cupcakes at his boss's office.

"I don't know. I actually told him to just buy a cake because it's big but he refuse. He said he only eats cupcakes," Mild just tsked.

"Why won't you try to order cupcakes to other bakers?," Gulf loves baking cakes cupcakes and some other pastries and he actually made it a business. And thanks to his business because they're living a good life now.

"I did," Gulf got stunned. He was just joking when he said that. "W-What did he say?," Gulf asked, startling.

"He. Hate. It." Mild said firmly. "He even got mad,"

"Oh?," Gulf chuckled a bit. Does his boss really like my cupcakes that he got mad when my friend order to someone?

"Yeah, if you just saw how furious he is." Gulf remember the day when Mild call him and his voice is panicking that time. "Yeah, i can hear you panicking on the other line. I won't be shock if you nearly piss in your pants," Gulf laughed.

"I nearly does," Mild just shook his head, remembering that time. "Anyways, I'll get it tommorow."

"What the heck?!," Gulf exclaimed. He looked at the door and he saw his kids looking at him. Gulf shook his head and signal them to go back inside. "Why did you just tell now?," He hissed.

"What? I told you about this last day," Mild explained.

"Yeah, but i thought you will going to get it on the other day. Not tommorow!," He whisper-shouted.

"Sorry my friend," Gulf just tsk. He doesn't sound sorry. "You know, my boss will not like it if you ask for extension,"

Gulf just tsked and roll his eyes. "Fine. I'll finish it today." After sometime he asked. "Only 20 right?," He asked, but seconds had passed and he didn't hear Mild's voice.

"Mild!,"

"U-Uh yes?,"

"Only 20 pieces right?," He tsked when he didn't answer again. All he can hear is rustling sound. "Mild! Tsk! Fine, 20 pieces—," he was cut off.

"No. I want 50 pieces,"

T-That voice!

———
How's the first chap? Let me know in the comments!❤️