❤️ Chapter 27 ❤️

New day new morning.

Sid and Sana reached their home town. Sana and shefu asked Sid to stay back in orphanage. Sana was very tired. She had severe headache. She hide with Sid as he wil get tensed and angry on her.

Sana - Mujhe Sona hai. Bohut tired hogayi hoon mein.

Shefu - Haan baby jaa tu so ja. Hum dono saman rakhdenge kamre mein .

Sana - Ok.

Sana left to her room. Sid and shefu shifted their luggage in room. Shefu asked Sid to take rest in Sana room as he too is tired. Sid agreed to shefu and they went to their room.

In Sana room.

Sid came to sana room and locked her room from inside and sat beside her. He stroked her hair and kissed her forehead.

Sid - Mera baby.

He kissed her cheeks. Sana smiled while sleeping. Sid slept with her. He covered Duvet on both and slept. Soon it was lunch time. Sana was feeling body pain and she opened her eyes and saw Sid sleeping with her. She smiled and kissed his cheeks. Sid opened his eyes and saw Sana looking at him. He noticed sana tired and asked.

Sid - Good morning baby . Wat happened u look still tired.

Sana - Woh na agar mein tumhein bataungi na toh tum pakka mujhe daantogey.

Sid - No baby. Mein tumhein nahi daantunga. Pehele batao toh sahi.

Sana - Pakka na. Nahi dantogey. Rehne doh mein nahi bolrahi hun.

Sid - Sana ( glares her).

Sana - Woh na mere body mein pain ho raha hai. Sar bhi bohut bhaari hai.

Sid - Baby let me check ur temperature first.

Sid check her forehead and shocked.

Sid - Baby u have fever.

He took thermometer and checked her fever. It was 101 degree.

Sid - Baby tumko toh bohut tez bukhaar hai. Chalo let's go to doctor.

Sana - Naa. Mein nahi jaungi. Mein thande pani ki patti karungi. Phir bukhaar chala jayega. Simple.

Sid - No. Mein tumhein doctor ke paas le jaunga. Agar tum nahi aaogi. Mujhe pata hai kya karna hai aur tumhein kaise lekar Jana hai.

Sana - Sid please na.

Sid - lagta hai mujhe uthakar le jaana padega tumhein.

Sid take her in his arms and move towards hall. Shefu come and saw them and asked.

Shefu - Kya hua sana ko. Kahan Jaa rahe ho tum dono.

Sid - Madam ko tez bukhaar hai. Maine ice cream khane se mana kya. Yeh sunti kahan hai. Abh doctor ke pass le ja Raha hun.

Shefu - Haan yeh acha kya tumne. Injection bhi lagwadena. Zaroorat padi toh.

Sana - Shefu pls. Tuh bhi gussa hai.

Shefu - Haan. Humesha nautanki karni hoti hai na. Toh abhi bhugto. Sid mein tumhare saath hoon. Hum dono isse gussa hain.

Sid - Mein doctor ke paas jaakar aata hun. Phir dekhte Hain kya hota hai.

Shefu - Ok.

Sid and Sana left towards car. He made her sit in car and buckled her seat and sat in driver seat.

Sana - Baby pls mujhse baat karo na.

Sid - baat matt Karo tum mujhse. Bohut hogayi manmani.

Sana felt weak and slept on his shoulder. Sid saw her and entwined his hands with her and kissed her hands. Sana smiles while sleeping. She knows he loves her and also he is angry on her. She has to pacify him. Soon Sid and Sana reached hospital. Sid took Sana in his arms and went inside the hospital as she was still sleeping due to fever . Sid goes inside the hospital and went to meet doctor.