❤️‍🔥 BE SILENCE IT'S YOUR OWN GOOD❤️🔥

Start from the beginning

Anjali :Purvi aao hum chalte hain aur bacchon ke sath kuch kehlte hain..

(viren hold purvi by holding her arms and pull her to his side)

Vir:Anjali manne bawari te baat karna chahta hun isliye (than anjali go from there and viren trun to shalini side too) main tanne keh.. raha hun meri sunle(than shalini also go from there and viren take purvi to inside the havil, when they enter purvi pull her hand from viren hand viren see her surprise)

Vir:bawri mujhe baat karni hai tujhse .ab tu kaisi hai

(purvi see viren with anger than she try to go away from there but viren pull her to himself)

Vir:kya hua bawri .sab thik to hai na
(purvi see him a angry than she got remember how viren and shalini sleep with each other arms. Than viren and shalini sleep with each other arms. Than she try to go away from him but viren doesn't let her go.. Viren hold her hand he look her surprisily.. purvi struggling to realise her hand from but viren with holding her seen her in a suprisly..)

Purvi:aha aha(while try to realise her hand from viren hand)

Vir:bawri tu abhi bhi baat nhi kar a rahi .. kya hua bawri tujhe kuch to bol bawri
(than purvi realise her hand from viren than try to go away from him, but viren again hold her hand and drag her to the paint room the way they when viren dragging her to paint room purvi hit him harder how much she can.. But not viren. Leave her.. He tightly hold her hand.. drag her to paint room one hand holding purvi and other hand viren close the door.. Than he realise the purvi but viren stand up front of door.. Purvi see viren than she go near the door try to open it but viren nodded that he will never let her go away from there.. But purvi also doesn't let it go away so easily and she try to speak..)

Purvi:aha aha(but words doesn't come out her mouth than viren come near her to touch her doesn't let him to touch her, she went back little by little from viren)

Viren-bawri idhar aa tu Q dur ja rahi hai merese or tu kab uthi .sab thik hai na .tu ab tak baat nhi kar pa rahi .kya hua bawri mere pass aa..

(but purvi doesn't go near him, she nodded that she doesn't come near him)

Purvi:(in her mind) jo bhi hua hai ..uske baad to kabhi aapke pass nhi aaugi mukhiji .. jo bhi aapne mere sath bartav kiya or jo maine apni aankhon se dekha use main kabhi nhi sakti ..
aapne firse dikha diya meri jagah kya hai aapki zindagi mein ..
islie mein aaj k baad kabhi bhi aapke samne kamjor nhi padugi ..

Viren-bawri tu mujhe sun rahi hai fir bhi koi jawab nhi de rahi tujhe kal ki raat yaad hai hum sath mein soye the yaad kar
.fir tune uthne k baad mujhe awaj Q nhi dii .tune dawaie le..

PURVI GET MESMERISING WHAT HAPPENS LAST NIGHT

(purvi get mesmerising actually what happen is than, when these both are sleep in bed together firstly purvi get up, than she find out that viren and she sleep together last night, viren was hug her tightly from a side first at all purvi smile seen there positions, but when remember what happened and what she have to get see from viren she get angry about viren)

Purvi:(in her mind) mukhiji ab aap kya naya natak kar rahe hai..
hame to samajh nhi aaraha aap kabhi kitna pyar dikhate .to kabhi hame dhoka dete hai..
lekin ab hum ye sab nahi hone dege dobara ..
jise hame dard hoo ..
aap kuch kuch bhi kar lijiye ab hum aapke pas kabhi laut k nhi aayege

(than she get up and go away from there she wash up herself without waiting another moment she go away from there..)

Vir-bawri tu kya soch rahi hai sab thik to he .