An Interesting Turn Of Events (Polydecay+Shibusawa)

Start from the beginning

"Oh? But I've been doing just as much work.. and I'm certainly not all red." Shibusawa stands in front of him now. Sigma refused to look at him; that simply won't do. Shibusawa brings up a hand to cup the other's chin, lifting it up so Sigma looked at him. Sigma's heart pounded. "Could it be.. that maybe I'm the reason why you're oh so red~?" Shibusawa's voice was low as he purred out those sweet sweet words that he already knew the answer to.

The smell was only stronger. He only wanted Sigma more. "I-I.. don't- be ridiculous, hah." Sigma slips from his grasp and stumbled around Shibusawa to stand behind him, away from the wall so he wasn't cornered. Shibusawa's eyes followed him and he turned to face Sigma.

"Don't bother lying to me, Sigma~ No one ever gets away with it." He walked up to Sigma, placing a hand on his chest. "I can smell it." He spoke lowly, making Sigma shiver and slowly take steps back. Shibusawa followed, until the guilty as charged Sigma fell back on the bed. Shibusawa looked down at him. Sigma was unintentionally seducing him.

"Well, Sigma? Why don't you allow me to assist you in ridding yourself of this heat, I'm sure it makes your clothes.. uncomfortable~" he puts a knee on the bed, slowly crawling onto it.

Sigma's heart is pounding as his back rests against the headboard and Shibusawa looked over him. "..y-yes." Shibusawa's smirk widened. "Please." Sigma closed his eyes tightly.

"Gladly~" Shibusawa gently positions Sigma to lay on his stomach. It makes Sigma's scent only grow stronger. "Mm.. you're so beautiful." He whispered softly, and brings his hands to the top of the other's pants, pulling down. His eyes nearly sparkle when, when he does, he's met with fishnet stockings over panties. That's certainly not what he was expecting Sigma to wear. He felt there was more to this than meets the eye.

"Oh..? Looks like someone was expecting some type of intimacy today~ " perhaps he wore them for Nikolai. Shibusawa was glad to get to see them first.

Sigma says nothing, burying his face in a pillow. Shibusawa assumed it was out of embarrassment. He chuckled, and tossed his pants off to the side. He runs his fingers up and down the others ass and thighs, before his nails curl around the fishnet stockings and tear them off. Sigma whimpered as the other's fingers rubbed and kneaded at his soft flesh. "Don't worry~ I'll get you new ones~" he whispered softly into Sigma's ear.

Sigma tensed up, a quiet moan leaving his lips. His ears were sensitive- and he hadn't even known the other had leaned over. Air hits his entrance, and he shivered. His face was so warm. This position wasn't one Nikolai had ever put him in.

Because Nikolai was either riding Sigma, or Sigma was fucking him. Sigma didn't at all mind; Nikolai didn't have a dick. And Sigma had no issue with it. He didn't understand why Nikolai had seemed so ashamed about that fact, as if you needed a dick to be a boy. The thought was silly. It was the same as any other feature on a guy. You don't need a specific hair color, a specific height, a specific length in arm or leg to be a man. Why would it be any different for any other body part?

The point was that while Sigma had been submissive before— he'd never been fucked. Again, not an issue for him at all. But- that didn't make it any less exciting that he was about to be.

Shibusawa never used fingers for prep. He had to file his nails down the hour before and he hadn't done that at all. He held the other's thighs, lifting his legs up slightly as he leaned down. He kissed along said thighs, before sliding his tongue into the smaller boy.

"Ah~!" The moan Sigma let out was unbearably sweet. As though he'd never felt this before, and Shibusawa wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't. He hummed softly. Oh, this was delightful. Sigma smelt and tasted delightful.