𝒙𝒊𝒙: 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆

Start from the beginning

It was now the other girl's turn to roll her eyes before fixing her clothes. "I really thought that you run away,"

Nodding her head, Nayeon whips her head on Jimin as she lick her dry lips. "To be honest, I want to. My feet tells me to."

The red hair then look down on her feet. "But your my friend." she stated, looking up again. "And I can't just abandon a friend who's in need of help."

Jimin raises her brows from the person infront of her. She is speechless for sure, she cannot deny that fact but her usual self stops her from being too showy of her true feelings.

"Glad to hear that." The latter plainly replies, "Atleast now I'm enlighten on why among of all people, Y/n finds a reason to befriend you."

Jimin chuckles heartily, suprise to her self that after years of knowing the girl, she finally find something to compliment her.

"There's some kindness in your evilness."

"You can stop thanking me." Nayeon smirks as she helps the girl walks.

Placing Jimin's left arm on Nayeon's shoulder, the two look over to their other side when they heard some noises and that's when they witness the couples of infected people, striking on their direction.

"Aren't you scared?" Nayeon inquires out of the blue but right now, she had this soft smile plastered on her lips.

Shaking her head, Jimin playfully scoffed. "I've been running away since day one. I'm tired of being pitiful. Whatever happens, happens."

The injured girl then tap the other girl's back. "You're not selfish anymore." she whisper in a jokingly manner.

Scrunching her nose, Nayeon flash a smile. "Same goes with you,"

And with that the plan of theirs to go back with others didn't occur. But before they left Nayeon wrote something using her clothed feet on the ground and with that they sprinted off.

The two didn't know where to go. They only follow on where their feet could bring them, whilst zombies follow behind them.

And just like the two. Those zombies slowly walks. Like mimicking the struggling duo.

"Bring them to the interrogating room." the military guy in the front entrance spoke authoratively, "the general wants to see them."

It was like their worlds turn up side down after taking their first step in the facility. So this is how it feels, they thought.

This is how security feels and it is something nice that they should never deserve.

As they walk through crowd of people, the teens lower their head as some showed their unwelcome reaction seeing the uniform the group has been wearing.

Suhyeok is in the middle along with Onjo. The guy has his hands places on his sides pocket, palms are clutching tightly as he wears a distant and cold expression on his handsome face.

The person next to the boy, had a sorrowful emotion on her beautiful face and unlike the others, the girl had the most visible and readable expression.

The last spot is occupied by the unbothered Mijin and Hari.

The two seniors keep their heads-up because despite of the ridiculous stare they receive. They knew, that no one could understand what they experience but them, theirselves only.

People who know nothing, their opinions doesn't matter. They can all judge whenever they want or for as long as they can but nothing will change. The stands remain.