𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊: 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆

Start from the beginning

Still looking down the floor, she remain prideful. "Then if you're than confident, can you make sure that you'll bring them here safe and breathing?"

Without removing hid eyes from the bag he prepared the latter responds. "You doesn't need to tell me that because I am planning that from the beginning,"

"I can help you if that's case." offers bybthe noew relief Doctor.

"I don't need that anymore." The man replied still busy on what he's doing, "I trusted you both once but instead doing the right thing, you left them there."

"It was an order! We cannot do anything about it!"

"Another reason why I can't." he pause, looking up with sincere gaze on his eyes making the woman understand things, "You people had to follow from the above while I don't."

Another silence wrap the room but this time, sobs can be heard in the four walls.

"Please, please save my girls for me." the doctor begs, kneeling on the floor.

"You talked to him?" General Y/L/N asks.

Nodding her head, she lays her forehead on his husband's shoulder. "Hmmm for our kids,"

↽❦❀•°•❀•°•❀❦⇀

After that unfortunate event with Gwinam. The remaining students walks past through out the sports hall safely, luckily but before the highschooler could go farther, they spotted a familiar image.

"Appa!"

The scream of Onjo catches everyone's eyes as they look back from the person in afar. Wearing a smile of sadness, the father of the girl made a small wave.

"Appa!"

There's a net beside the  huge visible wall close beside the older man resulting that people on the outside are divided in to two sides.

"Do not get closer!" Mr. Nam yells back, hitting every zombies who tried to attack him. "

Go get your self into safer place!" he stated, staring directly on me.

Yet instead of following his words, Y/n paused. She deeply know that she's not a person nor a zombie, she's  in between and the least she could do is to protect the people around her.

"We can't!" she replied, "the only exit this ground had is the gate not far from you. If we came back in the inside we'll be back at zero."

The man gazes at the girl before focusing back on his fighting. "Then do you have anything in mind? I swore, these zombies are harder to fight."

Meaningfully glancing at her boyfriend, Y/n squeezes their intertwined hand. "This is the only option," she whispers as the boy tighten the hold.

"Y/n..."

"You trust me right? I will be careful,"

Signaling her boyfriend to let go, Suhyeok furrowed his brows but followed.

"I trust you ofcourse," Y/n smile by how Baresu understand immediately the situation but before she could get away, the girl got pulled again on her wrist.

"So you should trust me too."

Looking at Namra and others, Suhyeok decided to man up. "I'll be working with Uncle Nam and N/n. Some of you could get out and wait for us in the woods is it that okay?"

Hari gaze at everyone when no one dare to agree. Putting an arrow on her bow, she nodded. "You go, I'll back you up if something happens."

"Namra," Y/n then whisperedly calls her sister's name, "get out alive no matter what happens, okay?"