[𝟮]

{TW ATTEMPTED SA, VIOLENCE}

"Just shut up!" Floch yelled into your ear.

Lets just say your marriage wasn't perfect... Okay it was a disaster.

Two weeks after the wedding is when the fighting started. You would point out how he wouldn't clean up after himself or the improper manner he ate his food in. It enraged him.

You'd always been the type to keep your cool in an argument, but when it came to Floch, it was unbearable.

It's like he did everything on purpose.

"Just calm down Floch, it was barely anything."

"You raised your voice at me!" He grit his teeth

"And you aren't now!?"

"That's different, I am your husband and you do not get to disrespect me!"

The sound of ringing ran through your ears as you realized what Floch did to you.

He hit you. And hard too.

You rubbed your cheek, looking up to him from the floor.

The things he did behind closed doors were anything but good. Anything but than the man you thought he was.

"Im going to bed." Your eyes welled with tears as you ran to the bedroom that resigned in Floch's home.

After getting changed you laid down in bed.

A few minutes later, the door opened to reveal Floch.
You turned your back to the door and buried your face in the covers.

"I um...Im sorry Y/n...very sorry actually.."

You didn't move. Not until he came closer to the bed and laid down with you.

"You think ill forgive you that easily?!" You sat up, taking off the covers.

He pinned your wrists against the bed and looked you straight in the eyes.

"I am your husband! You should forgive me!"

"Let go of me you bastard!"

Your eyes welled with tears as his grip seemed to get tighter on your wrists. He began to kiss you. You bit his lip and he backed away, holding his lip that was bleeding.

"Son of a bitch!" He stomped the ground.

"I told you to let go of me!"

He ran back to the bed, as expected. You pushed him off the bed and ran out the door. You ran. You ran so fast.

You knew where to go. 'The stables'  You thought.
You jumped onto your horse and rode down the dirt path leading to Mitras.

-

"Historia!" You yelped, running into her throne room.

You were a mess.

You were soaking wet due to the rain that was pouring from the sky. Your clothes were soggy and sticking to your skin. You were shaking from the cold and fear you felt in that moment. And you were sobbing.

Historia hated seeing you cry.

"Y/n! What happened sister?!"

You recalled what Historia had told you 2 months ago.

FLASHBACK

You told Historia about your engagement the day after recommendation day. Lets just say she wasn't pleased.

"I don't know about him Y/n...Yes, he seems like a nice guy but I don't know i've got a bad feeling about him.."

"Im sure hes a good guy!" You smiled. "I hope at least."