Late Night Visitor

Isabela's pov

I wake up to a small knock on the door and look at the time. It's 1:30 in the morning who is at my door.

"Who is it?" I call while waking Aaron he puts up a few protests before realizing he has to go. He gives me a short peck on the cheek before running across my room.

They open the door without warning and Aaron swiftly sits in a dark corner of the room ware the light of the door won't reach.

"Me" I voice says barley above a whisper. I recognize it immediately "tonio what are you doing up it's 1:30 in the morning" he runs over to my bed and whispers "something... you'll find out tomorrow." I sigh and lay back down "I couldn't sleep without you" he whispers up at me.

I wrap my arms around him and he nuzzles into my chest. I start to play with his hair till he falls asleep.

"He's asleep... you can come out now" I say knowing Aaron didn't have the chance to climb out the window. He slowly gets to his feet and closes the door so there is no light coming into the room.

He walks timidity up to me bending his head slightly with his hands folded in front of him. He walks over to my bed and kneels down next to me on the floor. I hear a quiet "Wow" come from him as he looks at Antonio. "He's mine?"

I nod my head still stroking Antonio's hair gently "ours" he lets out one laugh under his breath through his wide smile. "Well I can see the resemblance" he says moving to sit on the bed beside me.

I sit up a little and Antonio shifts with me moaning softly and scrunching up his nose to one side. "We should take him back to his room" I say as I slowly get up so I don't wake him. I offer with my hands for him to hold the sleeping boy in my arms. His eyes widen and he asks "really" in a whisper tone.

I nod my head and move closer to him letting him take Antonio from my arms. The sleeping boy dose not wake up and snuggles closer to him.

I open my door slowly so it doesn't make any noise. He follows me out and towards Antonio's door. I open it quietly and we slowly make our way to his bed. We finally reach the top of his tree and he puts him gently down in bed. I move to kiss him on his forehead as he starts to walk down the steps to the floor.

I place a small kiss on his forehead and he shifts a little and slowly opens his eyes. "Ware are you going" he mumbles out rubbing his eyes. "No ware tonio" I say as I smile and lay down next to him. He lays back down on me and falls asleep immediately.

As I slowly drift off I hear Aaron coming back up the steps. I feel his arm thrown nonchalantly around my waist as he lays behind me and nuzzles his head into my neck.

I sigh and slip into a deep sleep with both of my boys.

A/N: short I know but I randomly came up with the idea and thought it was cute

Y'all have a good day.