One

"Georgia, you're going to be late for work!"

"Mmmmph."

"Georgia?"

"Nnnoooooooo..."

"Georgia Walters you get your butt out of that bed right now!"

Grumbling, Georgia sat upright in her comfy, warm bed. Looking around, she observed that she had left her computer on last night and it was quietly playing country music. She looked at her walls that were covered in Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears posters, along with picture frames that hung on her walls of her with her friends and family.

"Georgia?"

"I'm up," Georgia whined in response to her mothers annoyed tone. Peeling off her covers, she hoped out of bed and stretched her limbs. Kia, the family's golden retriever sighed from her place at the foot of Georgia's bed.

"I feel the same way." Georgia told her, scratching her behind the ears.

School had officially let out two weeks ago, and besides working a few shifts at a clothing store in the heart of Tulsa, Georgia was beyond bored. Most of her friends had left for their family vacations already. Other friends had scored full time jobs or were busy with their girlfriends or boyfriends. Georgia was a great student, and managed a B+ average while still being able to work part time.

After getting dressed into plain denim shorts and a light pink baby tee and putting her long brown hair into a messy bun, Georgia made her way downstairs. She greeted her mother and made some toast.

"Is Charlie driving me today?" Georgia sulked to her mom. She'd had her drivers license for two months now and rarely got the car, because her older brother Charlie was always taking it. Charlie was 18, and just graduated from highschool. And he was a royal pain in the butt.

"Nope. You can have the car today," her mom smiled. Dropping a kiss to her daughters forehead, she retreated out to the garden to tend to her flower beds. Georgia threw her fist in the air out of triumph and put her plate in the sink. She slipped on her pink hightop chucks, grabbed her keys and her bag and headed out the door.