𝘃𝗶. 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥  "

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥  "...𝐘/𝐍?"

Your response is muffled into your pillow, and you hear Ochako sigh from the other side of the door. 

She knocks on the door again, a bit more annoyed. "Y/N, please let me in. You haven't been out of here in two days and everyone's getting seriously worried."

With an angry huff, you roll over so you can speak more freely.

"I'm fine. Goodbye, Ochako."

With a groan, you sit up and chuck the blanket off of you when you hear her knock harsher. Groggily walking to the door, when you open it, you're greeted with an Ochako, fist mid-knock, with her cheeks puffed out and her eyebrows narrowed.

Her hazel eyes instantly scan over you when she realises that the door's opened, before rushing forward and wrapping her arms around your neck.

"You okay?" She asks, squeezing you a bit harder. Her breath is warm against your neck, and it sends chills down your spine.

Nodding, you chuckle lightly. "Yeah. 'course I am, 'Chako."

Giving you a light pat on the back, she pulls away, but keeps a firm grip on your shoulders.

"You know --"

"No."

"Please, just let me --"

"I don't want to hear it, Ochako. I've spent the last couple days regretting everything that led to that... that moment, so I'd rather not talk about it. Please." Your voice is small, and your voice cracks as you look away.

Ochako gulps, and guilt takes over her features. 

"Y/N..." She starts, but cuts herself off as she eases her grip on your shoulders. "Um. Can I sit somewhere?"

Sighing, you shrug, but open the door further and step aside to let her into your room. She takes a seat on your bed, legs crossed with her hands in her lap.

She scans over your room, admiring the decorations and photos surrounding the place. 

Warm, orange light filters in from the early morning sun, and you cringe against it as you sit next to Ochako on your bed. It's awkward, but you did miss this. Just. Being next to one of your classmates. Friends. 

"Okay. Look. I know this is all, like, new to you, but I promise that absolutely no one feels negatively towards you." She clears her throat, before gathering her courage and looking you in the eye. 

"Quite frankly, most of us who want to fuck have fucked each other. You moving here has felt like -- like a mix of fate and complete nonsense.

"Things have been consistent between us all for the past year and a bit. You've been a wildcard. We haven't know how to act, or what to do with you around."

Anxiety settles in as you nod, almost numbly to her words.

You snap out of it when Ochako's small, soft hand rests on your own, rubbing your folded hands tenderly. It's a nice feeling, and helps alleviate the sudden tension in your posture.

She sighs, clearly trying to get her thoughts straight. "The thing was, we didn't know what way you swung, if you were ace/aro, or even into polyamory. It's been so confusing, but after the other night..." She trails off, a light pink brushing her cheeks.

"I'm into everyone," you blurt, not realising what you've said before you've said it. You stutter nervously, trying to make amends, "Not, not like, you know, everyone, but, I don't really have a preference, hah, I wouldn't just stalk the streets? Does -- does that make sense? Or--"

Soft lips press against yours, and all those words and thoughts go down the drain.

Strawberry gum. That's what Ochako tastes like.

Her hand goes to scratch at your baby hairs at the back of your neck, making you lean further into her embrace. Warm. She's so warm.

Pulling away, remnants of her gloss remaining on your lips, she laughs good-naturedly at your dazed look.

"You look pretty after you've been kissed," she murmurs bashfully, and her embarrassed smile mixed with her words sends butterflies into your stomach.

Blinking, you respond equally as shy, "You look pretty always."

Ochako laughs, startled, her rounded eyes going wide in pleasant shock. "You're -- gods, you're perfect."

In reply, you merely pull her into another kiss.

This one lasts longer. Her thumb rubs the skin underneath your ear, and it makes you gasp into her mouth every time she does. And every time you do, she kisses you harder, faster, as if you'd disappear if she didn't.

Some time between when you start the kiss, and when you pull away, the orange light has been replaced by a late morning yellow.

"I still don't really know anything about the relationships in this class," you confess, your lips brushing hers as you speak, the two of you cuddling in your bed. She plays with your hair and nods as you speak.

"But I think I want to. If you'd." Looking away, you manage to find your resolve as you squeeze your eyes shut, "Would you go on a date with me?"

Ochako's nodding when you open your eyes, so you kiss her lightly again. She's smiling warmly when you pull away again. "If it helps, I'm dating Tsu and Izuku right now. I've hooked up with a few others."

You always seem to get bashful when it comes to the interwoven relationships of this class.

"And. Um. Who are Tsu and Izuku with?" You ask, and Ochako seems happy that you've questioned her.

With her hand rubbing at your scalp, it's easy to let your eyes slip close as she answers.

"Tsu's only dating me. She's asexual, meaning that she doesn't want to have sexual relationships. It's a spectrum, though. We've had sex a few times, but that's only when she feels like it, which is pretty rare."

You're nodding, so Ochako continues explaining.

"Izuku's, well," she giggles despite herself, "He's a bit of a whore. Don't worry, he's fine with me calling him that!"

You chuckle under your breath at the term, and Ochako smiles fondly as she talks about Izuku.

"He's dating me, Shou, Katsuki, Kiri, and possibly Hanta? Although that's a pretty new development." Her eyes get so -- sparkly, almost, when she's talking about the people she loves. 

It's endearing.

As she continues talking about Izuku and Tsu, you find yourself drifting off, in the arms of the first girl you're ever going to go on a date with.