007. we have history together

Start from the beginning

Tori rested her chin on her palms, a smile on her lips as she had front row seats to watching Rachel get her ass beat by Aphie.

"Excuse me?" Rachel scoffed. "That's fucking rude." The vampire added.

"No. Oh no, you have been the root of my daughter's problems since day one. You have constantly belittled her and bullied her. You and Kiara are the reason Liv has become so secluded and distant. I'm not going to let you do this to any more students." Aphrodite seethed, viciously.

"What are you being everybody's Mum now or something?" Rachel snapped at the heretic. "No.... Maybe. Look, I'm not gonna stand here and watch more students lose their confidence and self-worth at the hands of you— someone who is clearly so deeply insecure that she has to destroy the lives of others." Aphrodite explained, keeping her glare on the blonde.

Rachel frowned, before she got to her feet. "Fine. I can see when I'm not wanted, but for the record you're all fucking boring!" The Diamond yelled before leaving the room, slamming the door on her way out.

"Good fucking riddance, cunt." Tori suddenly called out, causing everyone to erupt into a fit of giggles, as did Aphrodite.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Olivia gently closed the door to Carice and Rachel's dorm, leaving Clary alone. She'd hung around with her childhood friend and comforted her, and eventually the witch fell asleep so Liv quietly left.

She found herself beginning to feel a bit sleepy, as she stumbled towards her own dorm.

The Auclair opened the door to her dorm, finding Myrical in the room already, as the little get-to-know-you-with-truth-weed game was over.

"Riri." Liv squeaked, taking a step forward as she practically fell into Myrical arms dramatically, before she hugged the girl. The Benning let out a giggle, before she hugged Liv back.

Myrical wasn't a big fan of physical contact, but Liv seemed to be her exception, as they were really close. Truthfully, she found cuddles with Liv to be quite comforting.

There was soon a knock at the door, breaking the best friends apart. The hybrids spun around, facing Josie who gave them a small smile.

"Hey Liv... do you want to um... get some takeaway food and hang out?" Josie asked, a nervousness in her voice.

"Uh, sure!" Liv replied, with a smile, as she walked over towards Josie. The ravenette quickly looked over her shoulder to glance at Myrical before she asked, "Would you like to come, Riri?"

Myrical glanced at Josie quickly, noticing the pleading look on the Saltzman's face, as she wanted this to be a date. So the hybrid shook her head, "No thank you. Actually, I'm gonna go hang out with Laura for a bit, I think." She decided.

"Okay. Have fun, I'll see you later." Liv smiled, before she looked to Josie who smiled back at her. With that, the ravenettes left the dormitory.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Penelope watched as Charlie walked down the corridor, as questions flickered in her mind. Why was he being so hostile towards her?