007. we have history together

Comenzar desde el principio

"That's cool, where'd you learn to do that?" Rafael asked, as Myrical's face faltered, knowing she was going to answer them regardless of how much she didn't want to tell them. "When I lived in the forest, I realised I could communicate with the animals. They helped me to survive." She said, wanting to shrink under everyone's glances.

"I can sew." Beau piped up, trying to take the attention away from Myrical, as she was shrinking under everybody's stares.

"Oh cool! I can cook really well." Amelia added. "Really? You should cook for us." Hope replied, eyeing her cousin. "Yeah Mia, make us some food!" Tori huffed dramatically.

"I'm a self taught violinist." Glen spoke up, "I taught myself as a kid... and now I play everyday." He admitted.

"Woah, that's incredible." Charlie confessed, before Tori added, "It's true. He plays really well." She said, her eyes on Glen who had a small smug smile on his lips.

"Is there like, history between you two?" Josie asked, "Because there seems to be some sort of tension—"

"Yes." Both Glen and Tori answered in unison, before sharing an awkward glance. "We... have history together— more like had. When I first left Hope here and enrolled at Auclair academy, I still had my humanity. I wanted to turn it off, and planned to... but then I met Glen."

Tori groaned, that she had no choice but to talk about this... to reminisce on such feelings that she'd tried to leave in the past.

"Glen and I hung out a lot and I began to have feelings for him. He used to play me the violin, and it was incredible." Tori admitted, with a small smile. "But I didn't want my humanity... so in order to turn it off, I had to push away the person I was falling for. So I did that." Tori admitted, stretching out her arms. "And honestly, it was the best thing I ever did, because without my humanity, the only thing I feel is fucking awesome." Victoria hummed, her eyes landing on Glen, who was trying to hide his hurt.

Valerie reached out, and placed their hand delicately on Glen's as a sign of empathy.

"Is anyone else surprised that the Victoria Mikealson has not only a heart, but the capability to fall for somebody?" Rachel asked, as a couple of people chuckled. Hope just deadpanned the girl who belittled her sister before saying, "You know, I really don't like you."

"Does anybody have any secret fears?" Tori suddenly asked, clicking her tongue. She really wanted to get the attention off of her, and she was also overall curious.

"Snakes!! I am terrified of snakes." Niko confessed, "Especially the venomous ones." He admitted, with a shudder. "Oh well, I hate to break it to you, but there's one in this very room." Myrical suddenly blurted in shock, as her eyes landed on Rachel, giving away who she thought the snake in the room was.

"Bitch!" Rachel growled, getting to her feet as she seemed prepared to fight the hybrid. "Go back to being a quiet little hybrid freak who sits in the corner, along with Olivia!" The Diamond snapped, as everyone fell quiet.

"I hate clowns—" Val tried to say something to change the topic from what Rachel had said, but Aphrodite got to her feet, completely unwilling to drop this.

The redhead approached Rachel, veins under her eyes as she glared through the blonde. "You're a homophobic, racist bitch." The De Martel managed to say, only moments away from snapping.