007. we have history together

Start from the beginning

"Marvel, duh." Aphrodite was the first to answer, as it was something that she and Liv had first bonded over when they became close. Liv wasn't aware, but when Aphrodite found out Olivia was a marvel nerd, she went and watched a heap of movies just so they'd have something in common to talk about.

"Agreed." Laura admitted, as Valerie, Myrical, Beau, Amelia, Charles, Josie and Hope agreed.

"Nah, DC is heaps cooler." Niko admitted chipperly, as Lizzie, Tori, Kaleb, Penelope and of course MG agreed.

"I mean... I guess Marvel." Glen shrugged, not really having a preference.

"Poison Ivy is hot. DC all the way." Tori declared, as a few chuckles were heard. "There's cute girls in Marvel too... remember when we watched Hawkeye?" Amelia asked her cousin, who smirked. "Oh true, Kate Bishop in a suit—" She blurted, with a dreamy look.

"Okay cool, you DC nerds are my new best friends." MG huffed dramatically, as Niko let out a chuckle.

"Anyone got anything they're afraid to admit?" Penelope asked, before Rachel admitted under her breath, "Um yeah, Carice is queer—"

Laura had heard this, and gave Rachel a glare. She despised her attitude.

"I um.... Don't know how to swim." Niko confessed awkwardly, as Hope looked at him with surprise. "What? Everybody should know how to swim!" She confessed. "I'm kind of... scared of sharks—" The Shiratori added before Hope retorted, "How are you going to get away from a shark if you can't swim?"

"I had a sex dream about Charlie." Beau suddenly blurted, as Hope and Niko stopped their little chat, as everyone turned to face the Lazuli.

"Ew." Josie blurted, as Lizzie looked to Charlie to see his face was completely red. "W...What?" The Salvatore asked. "Woah B!! Living the hoe life, even in your sleep." Tori said with an impressed grin.

"Fuck." Beaumont cursed, "That was definitely supposed to be kept to myself." He admitted, as Charlie still seemed flustered.

"It was.... Only once, right?" Charlie asked nervously, as Beau averted his eyes away from the Salvatore. His silence being the answer, Charlie's eyes widened in realisation.

"I got in a fight with Kim Kardashian." Aphrodite piped up, as eyes moved away from Beau and Charlie, and instead landed on her. "Important question, did her fake titty break?" Tori asked mischievously, causing Amelia and Beau to snort with laughter. Aphrodite tried to bite back a laugh before she said, "Yeah!! The insert broke! It was so fucking funny!"

"Anyone got any secret talents?" Rafael asked, curiously. "Yeah! I can speak three different languages!" Valerie replied. "English, Spanish and French."

"Woah! That's so cool." Laura admitted, with an impressed smile. "Can you say something for us?" Charlie then asked, eagerly.

Valerie nodded before they said, "Rachel est une putain de garce." Although nobody knew what it meant. "That meant; Rachel is a fucking bitch." Valerie said confidently, with a shrug.

"Hey!" Rachel huffed, as Glen and Valerie fistbumped, as Glen was impressed with his friend.

"I can speak to animals... I guess I'm an animal whisperer." Myrical said, bringing the attention back to the question asked, although she loved to watch Rachel get cussed out.