==09

Hey! And welcome back to another chapter here in the story' and sorry for the long update'
---------------------------------

After I took a shower I wore some white tops and a black skirt, I went out of my room to find Ran waiting for me. Ready to go? He ask and I just nod, he then hold my hand and went downstairs and he then took his key from the coffee table and put on his shoes and then we both went out.

He opened the passenger seat for me and closed it after I got in, he then went to the other side and went it, starting the car and drove of to the cafe he said earlier.

And like he said the cafe was only 20 minutes away from his house, we both got out of his car and entered the cafe.
The smell of coffee and freshly baked pastry hit my nose.

We both took a seat near the window so that we can see the outside, a waiter then came to take our order. What would you like to order? The waiter said.

Just dark coffee for me" Ran said. The waiter then write it down on his notepad and look at me, I'll like latte please, and maybe some cookies with that" I said to the waiter and he just nod and write down my order and left to make our order.

We both sat there across from each other having a small chat and waiting for out food to be done.

Few moments later the same waiter came back and put down our orders in front of us, don't you have work to do? I can go shopping on my own" I said as I took a sip in my coffee.

No it's fine, I don't really have much work today" Ran response taking a sip on his own coffee, silent the fell upon us and we just sit there and drank our coffee.

After we finished drinking our coffee and I finish eating most of the cookies that our order since Ran did took about three cookies. Ran then payed for our order and left.

He then opened the car door for me and closed it after I got in, he then went to the other side. He then drove of to the mall.

After about 20 minutes of driving Ran park his car in parking lot of the mall and we both got out of the car.

You can buy any clothes you want and I'll pay for it" Ran said as we walk towards the mall entrance, are you about that? I ask I bit hesitant, yes"Ran said and took out his black card.

Just how are you? I ask As stare at the black card in his hands, Ran just chuckle on my reaction and pulled me inside one store that sell clothes.

Pick anything you want and don't worry about the price okay? Ran said to me once again. Okay then I said and began to look at the different clothes.

I pick one of the clothes that caught my attention, it was a dress that had a rose design the left chest and it was beautiful dark blue color.

I then continue to pick other clothes with first one I pick in my hand, about 30 minutes later I finished picking the one I like and went to Ran.

Done already? He ask me to which I just bod in response, you sure you don't want anything else from here? He ask me again and I just shake my head no.

We both went to the cashier and payed for I the clothes, the lady then put it all in a bag and handed to me but Ran took it.

I can carry it on my own" I said to him as we both walk out from the shop and walk towards another that sell shoes.

I'll carry some of the bags for you so that it won't be heavy later on" he said to me as we enter the shop.

Ran took a seat in there waiting area and told me to go pick the shoes I want, I just sigh and began to pick some of the shoes that I think will fit perfectly with some of the clothes I bought.

-------------------------------------------

Hey! Hope you guy's today's chapter and I'm sorry for the long update. Please leave a vote that will really make my day better.

Hope you will have a nice day/ night