Licorice & Poison Babysit

Start from the beginning

"Let's go!" Exclaimed Licorice. The 3 cookies walked out from the living room and out to the backyard door. (They live in like an average American home IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN THAT)

Licorice put Caramel down, as he opened the door. Stupidly, Poison ran out. Tripping over the ledge, somehow. They had thought the door was even with the ground, even though it wasn't. 

The mushroom cookie then landed on his face, with a thud. Thankfully it was all grass out in the backyard.

"Dumbass." Grumbled the other cookie. He then grabbed Poison by the end of the robe they were wearing. Dragging him in the middle of the backyard, Caramel just watched with the same face he had earlier. dead inside

They made their way to the middle, Licorice letting go of Poison's robe. Mushroom continued to lay on the ground with their face in the dirt. one with nature 

"Now, what do you wanna do Caramel?" Asked Licorice, bending down to the young cookies' height. 

Caramel just stared at him in the eyes, like he was insane or something."Uh... Anything Cara?" Licorice tapped Caramel's head. The child just looked at him, SAME FACE.   good lordly this child always has his resting bitch face on 

"Cara?" Licorice waved his hand over Caramel's eyes. "Shake... him?" Mushroom lifted their head up slightly. 

 The Licorice cookie grabbed Caramel by his little shoulders and shook him up a bit. No damn response. Caramel just looking at him with the same resting bitch face. Not blinking. 

"Dark Choco's kid is weird as hell!" Complained Licorice. Poison wasn't much help, still laying in the dirt face first. This is going well. 

"YOU GUYS ARE IMPOSSIBLE!" Shouted the cookie actually doing something. Licorice sighed with annoyance, then grabbed Caramel by the arm and Poison by the shirt. Caramel just going with it, because tf. 

"We are gonna go somewhere fun, even though it's just our backyard.... and Choco said no going out of the house... IT'S FINE." Licorice dragged the 2 other cookies while walking to the gate of the yard. 

Letting go of Poison's shirt and opening the gate quickly. Then as fast as he let go, grabbing onto Poison's shirt again. 

Dragging the 2 out and just kinda... standing there??. Standing right outside the yard gate. Licorice contemplating if he should do this, if Choco found out he would kill him... and they could get hurt... MEH.

Walking into the start of the dense forest, where the house was. The start of the forest is easy to walk through, although there are a lot of bushes and everything. 

There shouldn't be anything that would be there to attack them. Choco made sure of it, even though the cake hounds were on their side and all. Since the cake hounds seemed like the most likely thing to be out here. 

Licorice snapped out of his thoughts as he almost bumped into a giant tree. (No clue what crk trees are so uh)

Pausing and letting go of Poison's shirt. Looking at the Caramel, making sure he's still there and not dead or something. Caramel and Poison are just kinda there, the mushroom cookie still just laying on the ground. Dark Caramel just standing there with a more curious facial expression. 

The Licorice cookie realized Caramel's eyes were darting around the place, looking at all the trees and plants. Since the trees were so thick, there was a lot of shade covering the 3 of them. 

"You can just sit down, or something, Caramel. It's almost noon, so in like an hour we'll head back. We did go a bit far, BUT IT'S FINE." Ranted Licorice. 

Dark Chocos's Son || Cookie Run Kingdom ||  OC/AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara