Two: Date?

It is currently 4pm and I'm starting to get ready. I was rummaging through my closet and landed on a white tank top, jean shorts and some white Nike Air Maxs.

Looking at myself in the mirror I let out a deep breath. Not that I look bad but its not my first outfit choice.

I ended up leaving my hotel room about 5 minutes after that. I'm currently in the parking lot of the trail he told me to meet him at.

I'm looking around the empty looking lot and only see a few cars, but a shiny, new black truck sticks out to me. With that I pull out my phone and bring up Drew's contact.

iMessage between Drewl🤤 and Vivian😮‍💨💋

Hey are you here?

Yep, black truck, you?

Oh I figured haha and I'm in the white Mercedes

Wanna come face to face instead of texting?

Sounds like a plan😉
--

"Vivian?" The tall blonde boy asks as we step out of our cars. I nod my head and smile. I walk towards him and he greets me with a gentle hug. We walk over to the trail in silence until I spoke up.

"So how did the other chem reads go?" I ask as we walk down the wide trail, side by side. Drew scratches the back of his head before speaking. "Was definitely a long day" he states, following it with a slight chuckle. "It was that bad" I laugh. He just nods his head, laughing with me. "Had to do at least 12 more of them" he says. "I had a pretty chill day actually" I tease. "I wish" he laughs.

We went on talking a little more about acting.

"Have any siblings?" Drew asks me. "Ever heard of Bree Elordi and Haven Rykle?" I ask him back. "Yeah?" He says confused. "They're my sisters" I say, pressing my lips together. "No way" he says, his jaw basically on the ground. "And you're not in the stardom that they are?" He asks me. I shake my head no. "I was when I was younger" I told him. "What do you mean?" He asks, still confused. "Started going by 'Vivian' so when the word spread that an actress named 'Vivian Parker' was in a top tier world all the fame stopped. Everyone thought it was just some random girl and no one important" I explained. "You?" I ask in return. "Three" he states.

"So where did you grow up?" I ask. "North Carolina, how about you?" He responds. North Carolina, huh. "Um I was born in Tennessee but I traveled between there and North Carolina actually" I tell him. "What part of NC?" I question. "Hickory" he states. I scratch my head trying to figure out why that is familiar. "You okay?" The blonde asks me. "Oh yeah, that just sounds familiar" I say, following it with an awkward laugh.

"And we are here" Drew says, motioning to the beautiful sunset in front of us. "Wow. Its beautiful tonight" I say, focused on the sky in front of me. "I was thinking the same about you" he says quietly, laying an arm across my shoulder, like he was almost nervous to say it. Blush floods my face, in attempt to hide it I lay my head on his arm.

We stay in this position for a few minutes until I get an idea.

"Drew!" I say suddenly. He raises an eyebrow at me. "Stand over there" I say pointing close to the edge. He listens and walks over. "Can I take a picture? I wont post it if you're uncomfortable and what not" I explain. "Yeah sure you can take one but for the last part we'll have to see how it turns out" he slightly jokes. I smile and take a picture.

"Okay now lets see it" Drew says as he hustles over to me. I tilt my phone and show him the picture. He just nods his head. I give him a 'huh' look. "Post it, I dont care" he shrugs as he pulls out his phone. "Drew, I dont have to. I dont want it to sound like I'm using you or anything. So I wont post it if you truly dont want me to" I explain. "Vivian, I know you arent and wont be using me. Post it or dont, your call" he tells me. A small smile creeps onto my face. "After our date" I smile, skipping forwards with the trail. I hear laughs behind me slowly getting closer, then feeling an arm wrap around my shoulder.