ur crazy! [pt. 11]

Sorry for the wait. Also, sorry if it's bad. Ik it's short.

Y/n POV:

I was obviously at Javons house when we found out that Jason was back and was most likely his way to kill someone.. It was a few days later and we still hadn't told anyone.
I was in Jaylas room alone and waiting for her to come back upstairs. "Girl I told you to get up!" She said busting into the room. Oh yeah, I'm up now. I rolled my eyes and pulled the covers over my head.

"I swear you need to stop thinking about Jason and just be," Jayla said pulling the covers off of me. She shook me until I actually got out of bed. "Come on let's go! We need to talk to Javon and- Well just Javon!" She said. Jaden honestly wasn't worried about the situation. "If i shouldn't think about him then why are we talking about it?" i asked. Jayla just stared at me like i was crazy.

"Can't we just call the police?! He broke into your house!" - "No! There probably gonna say we should have did something earlier! and.. i let him in. So no.. We can't call the police," She said. At this point i just want things to be over.

We then walked over to Javons room and knocked on the door. He wouldn't open it and it was locked so we had to wait. "What do you guys want?" Javon said opening the door. "30 years later!"   I yelled pushing past him to go into his room.

I jumped onto his bed waiting for Jayla to enter the room. "Okay, what is it that you needed?" He asked. "Why was your door locked?" Jayla asked, ignoring his question. "Well i was trying to sleep before i have to train for boxing. Anyway, why are you guys in here?"

Javon went to sit next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. "Well what are we gonna do about Jason?" I asked. "If you want to be honest your crazy ex-boyfriend needs to get a life. I don't think that there is anything to do but wait." Javon said.

"I say we kill him and don't have to worry about him anymore." Jayla suggested. "What? No! You're crazy!" I yelled. "She does have a point," Javon said. "Y'all aren't gonna get away with murder. We would literally be suspects!" I said. Not to sound like that girl but.. it's literally my fault. I think that if i just didn't get Wanna and his family involved in this, then it wouldn't have happened.

After we all got done talking, which was literally us having an argument about if we are gonna kill Jason or not, we went downstairs. "What was all that noise upstairs?" Mrs. Walton asked. " Umm.. nothing," Javon, Jayla, and I  all said at the same time.

I really want to know how we are gonna figure this all out.