She looked at Valentina apologetically and annoyed as she shoved Riff fully out.

"Hey, no need for shoving!" He exclaimed with his usual smirk.

"Adios Riff." She started to walk away.

"Wait that's it!" Riff yelled out, chasing after her. He finally got to her side, "You didn't even let me welcome you back into my beautiful city."

"Your city?" She scoffed, "Glad to see nothing changes."

"Yea besides you getting shorter. you're just shrinking by the minute." Riff smirked making her roll her eyes.

"Ay dios mío, What can I do to make you go away?" Camila sighed in annoyance.

"Sorry for wanting to chat with you Cam,"

"Camila." She corrected stopping to face him, "I don't need nicknames from you."

He smiled, "Camila." He corrected himself. "I missed these chats of ours."

"Remind me how the last chat ended muchacho?" Camila asked sarcastically.

He let out a chuckle, "You punched me in the face."

"Ah, si," she smiled and continued to walk.

"You going to the dance?" She heard him ask.

"What if I am?" Camila turned around as she asked.

"Just wonderin'," He smiled, "Hopefully I'll see you there beautiful. Wear something pretty." He winked and then walked off.

She rolled her eyes, walking towards her apartment.

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Before Camilla could knock the door had already open, and Maria flung her body towards the girl hugging her tightly.

"Mi mejor amigo! Mi prima! Te tomo bastante tiempo volver!" (My best friend! My cousin! Took you long enough to come back!) Maria exclaimed.

"Maria! English!" Camilla heard the voice of Anita yell.

"Anita! Bernardo! Camila is here!" Maria argued back.

Camila laughed at the squeal sound she heard Anita made.

As she walked through the door Anita hugged her, "You've gotten prettier! All the boys will be drooling after you! More than the ones before," She winked as Bernardo came into view.

"And I'll be the one to," He swung his fist, "To the first hombre that comes near you."

"Always so dramatic Bernardo." Camila side hugged her cousin.

"How was Puerto Rico."

"Nothing changed, I missed Nueva York. But it was nice not having to deal with the fighting."

"The sharks missed you," Bernardo said. "The only girl willing to actually punch a Jet in the face. My cousin makes me mucho orgullosa!"(very proud)

"Enough with the fighting talk, you said you'll leave her out of everything now," Anita said coming back into the room holding something, "I made your dress it's all ready for the mixer."

"So I'm guessing I'm going?" Camilla questioned.

"Si and Braulio is taking you." Bernardo answered.

Camilla's face dropped, "No. ¡Te dije que no quiero que elijas mis fechas!" (I told you I don't want you picking my dates!) She argued, "¡Quiero ir solo al baile, conocer a alguien por mi cuenta!" (I want to go to the dance alone! Meet someone on my own!)

"Relajate," (just relax) Bernardo told her, "¡Solo querio asegurarme de que lo pases bien!" (I just want to make sure you have a good time!)

"I can have fun without you controlling it," Camilla said, "Why do you always pick out my dates?"

"Amor I think he's just trying to find you someone just like I found him." Anita said, "He wants you to be happy."

"Yeah, and to be completely honest with your personality you'd pick a boy that I would fight a boxers match." Bernardo stated, "You pick the most annoying boys."

Anita rolled her eyes and nudge Bernardo in his side, making him look, "What?"

Camilla looked at Bernardo, "Don't worry about me. I can find my own boy." She said, "And it's definitely not Braulio."

She then grabbed Anita and Maria's hand and went into her room to try on the dress.

"You're so lucky, a red dress." Maria sighed, "I wish I could pull off red like you do."

"Let's try it on makes sure it fits." Anita said, "Maria is going tonight, her first one."

"Tan emocionante! Quien te lleva?" Camilla asked skipping into her dress.

"Chino. Es muy guapo." Anita smirked.

"Chino?" Camilla questioned, "Do you want to go with him or did Bernardo pick him?"

"What do you think?" Maria smirked as Anita zippered Camilas dress.

Camilla sighed, "Hopefully you'll have a good time, I mean Chino's a nice boy."

"Si, look," Anita grabbed Camilla's attention.

She looked in the mirror, see the red dress perfectly pinched to her hips, flowing underneath. She smiled as twirled.

"Perfecto, tan mucha hermosa." (Perfect, it's very beautiful.) Anita smiled, "Go get shoes on, hair and makeup ready, Maria let's go get you dressed."

Camilla sat down at her desk, she put on some light mascara. She then grabbed the red lipstick, putting it on her lips as the final touch.

She then grabbed her red heels, slipping them on.

Red was her color. It just suit her naturally. Fit her personality. Anita was yellow, emitting her happiness through that color. Maria wore white, showing the pure and innocence of her youth.

She looked in the mirror one more time, brushing her dress gently before walking out.

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Authors Note:
Well here's a little hate between Riff and Camilla, that's basically all the hate you're gonna get in this book sadly.

Also even though I'm Hispanic I was not raised to speak Spanish so sorry if my translation are terrible I used google. Hope you enjoyed :)

 Hope you enjoyed :)