04

A/N
EDITED)
This is the fight between Tenjiku and Toman.

Emma doesn't die.

The last chapter of book one.

A very long chapter oki.

And a bit rushed.

Another AN
I read it, and it's not rushed:/

THIRD POV

22ND FEBRUARY, 9:55PM
YOKOHAMA BAY

"We will dominate the underworld." Izana says.

Soon members of Tokyo Manji Gang come on pretty dead serious on winning.

And Takemichi looks at old friend, saying, "I've been waiting for you.. Akkun."

And Shion starts ranting, "TODAYS FORERUNNERS WILL BE ME!!"

And Takemichi yells, punching Shion, "DAMMIT SHION!! I WANTED TO SAY THAT!!"

And Shion smirks, and continues ignoring Takemichi, "WHO WILL TOMAN SEND!!?"

"It's a S62 ritual.. to start off a battle with a one-on-one." Kazushi stated.

Peh-yan comes up and says, "You opponent will be me."

"Tokyo Manji Gang, acting Third Division Captain, Hayashi Ryouhei."

"DAMMIT!! SHION IS IGNORING ME!!" Takemichi whined, looking at his leader.

"Don't worry Hana-chan, you will have your time to fight." Izana said, slightly sighing.

Shion started ranting as the members of Tenjiku spewed insults to Toman.

And Peh-yan punched Shion to the ground, yelling, "After all this time you were talking.. I DON'T GIVE SINGLE SHIT!!"

"Pwhaahahahah, serves Shion right!!" Takemichi said, cackling, with his usual childish antics.

"Speak Japanese, you fuck." He said.

And soon the fight between Toman and Tenjiku has begun.

As the fighting went on, both sides were getting hammered, but Toman still hung in there.

Takemichi noticed the Peh-yan dude start running towards his king. And round kicked him to the ground.

Takemichi walked over to the him, got down to the level of the unconscious Toman member, and said, "Touch His Majesty, and off with our head."

The ravenette then looked at his king and said, "Ok.. He stopped moving now.."

As Tenjiku faught, Izana sat on the shipping cargo, while he explained things about his gang, "We met each other at in juve, when were 13."

"Mochi's crime was assault."

"The Haitani's was Inflicting injury causing death."

"The Generation of Brutality forms Tenjiku. No matter how strong Toman struggles, it is useless.."

"THIS BATTLE'S VICTORY BELONGS TO TENJIKU!!"

And at one point, Angry started crying, then beat the Haitani's, Kanji, and Mucho.

After the blue headed fluff ball defeated opponent after opponent.

Takemichi became intrigued. Leaving Kakucho's side, he pranced over to the blue headed dark horse.

Then, the ravenette noticed Mucho get up and unsheathe his sword, yelling, "I WILL NEVER LOSE!!"

Takemichi glanced at Kakucho, and said, "I leave Mucho to you, I will take the rest on."