Part 1

Senas pov

Outfit:

I walked down the corridor of Go Foods company, I was here to meet the president of the company to sign a contract

I walked down the corridor of Go Foods company, I was here to meet the president of the company to sign a contract. Which means my company will be joining theirs, a partnership in other words. 

"Miss Lee come this way" A woman said as she met me half way down the corridor, she turned on her heel and lead me towards a set of double doors, she opened the door slowly and I could see inside the big office, I stepped inside and took a deep breath as I looked around to land my eyes on Kang Taemoo, my old best friend. 

"Kang Taemoo?" I called out and he looked away from his computer and looked at me, he stood up quickly and widened his eyes at me. "L-Lee Sena?" He walked around his desk and gestured for the woman to leave so she did, I stepped over to him with a big smile but he stopped and stared at me. "Why are you here? After 2 years...2 years of not contacting me, why are you here?" He asked, "I can explain Taemoo" I said and he furrowed his brows at me. 

"I will explain but first...let's talk about our partnership?" I questioned, "No I reject your partnership" He said and I slightly widened my eyes, "You're going to let our personal problem affect our businesses?" I asked, "It wouldn't affect my business, maybe yours" He said and sat back down in his chair, "I don't want to hear your explanation please leave" He said so I parted my lips and hesitantly turned to the door. 

I rushed out of his office and breathed in deeply then exhaled it, seeing a girl approaching me she bowed her head as a greeting so I returned it and watched as she walked inside his office. I noticed she had dropped something on the ground so I picked it up and opened the office door to see her sitting on his desk with him smiling up at her and patting at her head. "Shin Hari you're so pretty" He complimented her and continued to smile up at her, I rolled my eyes and put her ID card down onto the side then shut the office door. 

My phone was ringing so I quickly got it out and saw my new friends name on my screen, "Hello?" I asked and I heard her sobbing, "I'm sorry to call you like this...I know it's only been a few months that we met and I shouldn't be telling you this but...he b-broke up with me, he...he loves another girl apparently...What did I ever do wrong to deserve this?" Yoora cried out, "Yoora where are you right now?" I asked, "I'm outside his restaurant...he has hurt me too much, does he think he can get away with this?" She said and I sighed out lightly. 

"Hold on don't do anything stupid I'm on my way to you right now" I said and hung up on her. 

Taemoos pov

"Let's go get some dinner at Minwoos restaurant" I suggested and Hari nodded happily at me, we left the company and drove to the restaurant but it was closed. "The lights are on though..." Hari said as she rushed to the door and looked inside, "Oh my god" She opened the door and rushed inside, I followed her quickly and saw Minwoos girlfriend trashing the place. Minwoo was trying to stop her but he didn't know what to do, "Go Yoora please stop!" I heard Senas voice then I saw her stand up from behind a table, Yoora accidentally aimed a plate towards Sena but Minwoo rushed and took the hit, he had his back to Yoora and was standing close to Sena. 

"Are you alright?" He asked her, "...Sena...I'm so sorry I-" "You need to calm the heck down!" Minwoo suddenly yelled and turned towards Yoora, "You almost hurt your friend" He said and she looked down, Sena rushed over to Yoora and held onto her gently. "Come on I'll drive you home" She said and they finally noticed us, "I'm sorry but we're closed" Minwoo said in a grumpy tone, "I can see that but...is everything alright here?" Hari asked. 

"Everythings fi-" Sena was cut off, "No I'm not okay! He broke up with me because of YOU, Shin Hari!" Yoora yelled out and pointed over to her, "W-What?" Hari asked and Yoora stepped over to her, she got her phone out and showed us a picture, it was of Hari and Minwoo hugging. "What's this?!" I asked loudly, surprised at the photo. "Your girlfriend has been two timing you, Kang Taemoo" Yoora said, "With my now ex-boyfriend" Yoora added on and teared up. 

"T-Taemoo I can explain..." Hari said, I looked over to Sena who was staring at Hari with a small frown, she walked over to Yoora and hugged her from behind. "So that's what actually happened...?" She questioned her and Yoora nodded her head as she started to cry. "Don't you have any shame?" Sena asked towards Hari then she turned to Minwoo and stepped over to him. 

"You'd cheat on someone so good to you? What did Yoora ever do to get that treatment?" Sena asked and I could see Minwoo staring down at her, his eyebrow twitched and he sighed out. "I think you two need to leave" He said and Sena stubbornly put her hands on her hips, she hasn't changed at all....

"Cheaters are the worst!" Yoora said loudly, "Alright that's it" Minwoo took hold of Senas wrist and then Yooras too and pulled them to the door, he forced them out of his restaurant and I saw Sena trip over Yooras foot so she landed on her side and groaned out. "How dare you" I snapped and rushed over to him. 

Senas pov

I looked round to see Taemoo punch Minwoo right in the face, "First to cheat on Yoora with MY girlfriend then you push my best friend out of here like she's a sack of potatoes?" He asked as Minwoo rubbed at his face, "Minwoo..." Hari rushed over to him and held onto his arm, "They're right...we're terrible for doing that to Yoora and Taemoo...let's just take whatever they throw at us and call it a day" Hari said, "Call it a day? You and me need to talk" Taemoo said towards her, I got up and held onto Yoora who helped me up. 

"Let's go Sena" Yoora said as she took hold of my hand and lead me away from everyone, "Sena" Taemoo called out but I remembered earlier and just followed Yoora quickly. "Your elbow" Yoora said as we reached my car, "It's fine it'll heal let's just get home" I said and she nodded at me slowly. "You can stay with me tonight I know you won't want to be lonely at a time like this" I said and she smiled towards me. 

"Thank you for this Sena...you remained calm whilst I didn't and that's what I need" She said and I smiled over at her slightly. 

A/N: Sorry it's short, it's late and I'm tired but I did want to start it off now so that I can go off of it from here.