Was it Controlled Anger?

Soon, Guilia was finished with making lunch.
She made a delicious smelling Pasta, and a stir fry chicken, and left it on the stove.

"Lunch is ready!" She said.

Moments later, Luca and Alberto walked into the kitchen, and sat at the dining table.

"I hope you like it. I made a little extra." Guilia said with a smile.

"I'm sure we will. I'll help eat it." Luca replied.

"Hey, Alberto, I made some for you, incase you're hungry too." Guilia replied.

And she gave Alberto his lunch, which included some delicious smelling Pastas and Stir-fry Chicken.
He stared down at his plate, as Luca and Guilia already began eating.

Alberto grabbed his fork and began eating with Guilia and Luca.
The second he grabbed his fork, his stomach immediately began growling loudly.

This time, it was growling Loudly due to hunger.

Not a little hunger, but a very loud, very powerful hunger. He let out a low rumble, which startled Guilia and Luca. They looked over at him with a worried look.

The look in Alberto's eyes showed the craziness and Hunger in his stare at the plate of food.
Alberto stared at the plate of food intently, as if it would reveal all the secrets of the universe.

But the mouth watering, stomach rumbling, eyes staring at the plate of food... it was all too much.

He dropped the fork, literally letting it drop to the ground with a metal thud.
He gripped his hand on the food, and literally began scooping the food with his hands right into his mouth.

He devoured the food like a starved man would. But the hunger didn't stop. It got worse. So much worse.

"Uh, Alberto?" Luca asked.

He continued to eat.

His eyes fixated on the food, and his mouth watered.

"Alberto? Are you okay?" Luca asked.

"Yeah! I'm just starving!" Alberto replied, continuing to shovel his food in his mouth.

"Well, maybe you've had enough to eat." Luca suggested.

"Nah, I'm just getting the insides goin'." Alberto replied.

Seconds later, all the food on his plate was gone.
Alberto licked his plate clean, getting every single crumb.

His hunger was satisfied, but a new hunger emerged in his stomach. A stronger, more powerful hunger. The one desire, that couldn't be satiated. Still, he didn't mind it.

"Got anymore left?" Alberto asked.

"Yeah, I made a lot-!" Guilia said.

"Could I get another plate?" Alberto interrupted, holding his empty plate infront of Guilia.

"Are you sure?" Guilia asked.

"Yeah! Hit me again!" Alberto replied, waving his empty plate infront of Guilia.

"Alberto..." Guilia Said.

"Please?" Alberto begged.

"Okay, Okay." Guilia finally gave in.

Guilia took his plate to pour more food on his plate.
The plate was another delicious smelling Stir-Fry chicken and Pasta plate.

The second she placed the plate of food down he shoveled all of that food into his mouth too.
And, like the first time, licked every single crumb off the plate again.