Cherry Blossoms

The Jade Palace, although beautiful on the outside, wasn't known to be decorated inside. In fact the only "decoration" they had were a few lanterns that hung in the Student Barracks.

The artifacts in the Hall of Heroes didn't really count as decoration as they were on display to show off many legendary masters and their accomplishments.

Although, ever since Po became the teacher of The Furious Five, the warriors had more leisure time they could use to relax and do as they pleased around the palace or in the valley for the day. Po still made them train really hard but he was more laid back than Master Shifu that's for sure.

Po liked to use his free time to redecorate the kitchen and the Furious Five had noticed how more organized the kitchen looked now. It was actually looking very nice and fresh for the first time in years. They were quite impressed to say the least.

That's why when Viper and Tigress had gone out to run errands, the two women had come across a flower shop that had a beautiful arrangement of the in season cherry blossoms, they both instantly thought of buying it for the newly renovated kitchen.

This arrangement was by no means small but not too big either. There were at least five dozen of the pink blossoms on its branches being held up by a small vase. Each flower fully bloomed, showing off its beautiful petals and pollen exposed.

The two women were pretty proud of how they placed it in the center of the dining table. They both left it there, deciding to leave it as a surprise for their master. He loved surprises after all.

When dinner time came around, the Furious Five were not expecting to not find dinner prepared and their master slumped in the corner of the kitchen looking as if he had just taken a ruthless beating.

"Po are you alright?" Monkey walked over to him. Po looked up at him, his eyes swollen red and his nose equally red too.

"What?" He sounded as if he had gotten a cold. Which was weird considering they had only seen him just a few minutes ago and he was just fine.

"You don't look so good man." Monkey placed a hand on Po's shoulder.

"No. No." Po protested. "I'm fine." He sniffled as he stood up. "Just-ACHOO!" The force of the sneeze caused the Dragon Warrior to fall backwards, crashing into the cupboard and knocking down one of the bowls from the top to break on his head. "Ow." Po groaned, rubbing his head in pain.

"We'll take care of dinner tonight, Po." Tigress helped him stand.

"Are you sure?" Po sniffled looking up at her.

"Yes. You should rest up." Tigress smiled softly. Po sneezed again, luckily Tigress kept him from falling back again.

"Alright." Po sniffled before Monkey and Crane took him to his room. Tigress and Viper had thankfully learned a few things about cooking from Po in the past years. They would be fine. And they were, dinner wasn't terrible.

The next morning Po was feeling better when he woke up. Not a single sign of a cold or fever. No stuffy nose and no drowsiness. Unfortunately that didn't last long because the moment he stepped into the kitchen he felt a tickle in his nose and his vision became blurry.

He sat down on his regular seat at the dining table in hopes he could calm whatever was truly happening to him. Only, once he sat down, it got worse. He sneezed once again, knocking him off his chair.

Po groaned as he sat up and looked towards the table, spotting what was causing him this torture. Cherry Blossoms.

When did those get here? And how did he not see them before?