Chapter 9

Sorry for all the notes- but I've been thinking finishing this and then making a re-written version of this story.

Honestly, you wished you would have been put down like a pet instead of going through the torture that was called "help".

You knew you should have trusted him, should have realized that it was all part of the cure. But the pain, the way you changed. It looked like it wasn't you. That you were staring at someone else in the mirror. You hated it.

All for one thought otherwise. He said, " it shows you that you have become more stronger, that you will show society what they have done to you". You wish you would have died all those years ago.

When you came back to Shigaraki, he didn't say anything about the way you look as the others did. They were more of so shocked and complimented the new look. You wished they didn't.

From looking in the mirror. You look half-human and half... animal? You couldn't tell what you were. Just random spots of fur fading towards your hair line, which stayed about the same. The rest of your body had random spots of hair everywhere, the same type that laid on your face. Some type of ears formed on the top of your head with different types of furs. Every few moments, you would notice your pupils changed a different shape, which before you become frightened and point it out, it would disappear. The fingernails seemed to get longer and a bit sharper, including your teeth.

You didn't know much about it. What you did know it was a quirk, which all for one produced himself. The random ones he put in you were taken out since you were too weak for it.

All for one didn't tell you the name, which you didn't mind, you thought names for quirks were a bit useless since you could easily categorize them.

One thing you notice that seemed to change was Shigaraki spending more time with you.

You didn't mind. But it was weird. You would question it, but he would ignore it. You never pushed it, you knew he would snap if you did.

But. You couldn't help but say it.

You wish you didn't come back, but happy that you get to love Shigaraki again.

It was very mixed.

When you saw his urges grow, the manipulation/mind control you went through slowly faded, and you started to fear what he would come to. He wanted to kill everyone who stood in his way, so what if you told him to stop? Would he kill you?

It made you fear for your life, to make sure to say things that he wants to hear.

On the other hand. You liked how he teased you for losing at video games, at how you would react to certain scenes in a show or movie. You liked when he would let you hug him even when he didn't like being touched, feeling his body twitch in the confusion on what to do.

It was very conflicting. And you didn't like it.

——

Aizawa blamed himself for every waking moment of his life. He wouldn't try not to think about it, but when he did, he would wonder if they have made you into a Nomu. He didn't want that to happen to you, you don't deserve that. He looked after you like his own, and for you to get controlled like that and fight your classmates. His heart, if he even has one, aches from hearing it.

At this point, All he wants to do is talk to you.

He wishes he would have given you a better life than the one you lived. It made him wonder a lot.