I was sat with Fred and George we were watching intently excited to see who was chosen.

"The Durmstrang champion is Viktor Krum!" Cheers broke out across the Great Hall. Even the people from Hogwarts clapped happily, "Beauxbatons. . . Fleur Delacour!"

Most of the guys from Hogwarts and Durmstrang clapped for her as she pranced to the front and went through the door by the teachers table her hands shaking a bit. I could tell she was nervous.

"And lastly. The Hogwarts Champion Cedric Diggory!"

"Excellent!" Dumbledore called happily as at last the tumult died down. "Well, we now have our three champions. I am sure I can count upon all of you, including the remaining students from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang, to give your champions every ounce of support you can muster. By cheering your champion on, you will contribute in a very real —"

Everyones eyes had moved from Dumbledore to the goblet as it shot out red sparks once more and two pieces of paper flew out of the Goblet. They landed in Dumbledores hand and he bit his lip softly looking across the crowd.

"Harry Potter, Finley Farley."

This time there was no cheering and I was 110% sure my heart stopped. I looked to Fred my eyes wide and practically beggind for help. He looked just as shocked as me. It was finally setting in for George and they both just looked at me.

 It's a dream Fin, It's a dream. Wake up you dumb git, wake up!

People were standing to get a better look at Harry and I.

"Fred.. I didn't put my name in.. I didn't. I didn't want to do this."

Fred just stared at me with an empty look, as if he had never seen me in the entirety of his life.

He and George shared the same expression and I had never felt more alone in my entire life.

"Fin Farley! Harry Potter! Up here, both of you, if you please!"

I felt all eyes on me as I made the first few steps up to Dumbledore, it took Hermione pushing Harry to get him to walk up to the front.

By the time I made it to the front Dumbledore was pointing us towards the door. I took another deep breath as Harry and I made our way into the door. I saw Viktor, Fleur, and Cedric grouped around the fire.

"What?" Fleur asked making eyecontact with me, "Do zey want us back in ze hall?"

I shook my head and I think Harry did too standing beside me.

Dumbledore came in and looked at us both, "Finley, Harry, Did you put your names in the goblet of fire?"

"No." Came from our lips at almost the exact same time and my heart was pounding so hard I could barely hear anything else.

"Albus! They can't compete," McGonagall was walking towards us quickly, "They are underage."

"Minerva there is nothing we can do. They have been chosen, they must compete, they must stand alone and hold their own." He looked at us both.

This sparked a huge debate between headmasters of Durmstrang, and Beauxbatons. They were angry that Hogwarts had three chances to win, but we didn't do anything.

"Well, if you all have an alternative, I would absolutely love to hear it, " Dumbledore said and looked around at all the other people in the room, " Right, so, we need to give our Champions their tasks.

I, myself, hadn't even comprehended what had happened and my heart was pounding as Barty Crouch looked at us all and spoke, "The first task is designed to test your daring, so we are not going to be telling you what it is. Courage in the face of the unknown is an important quality in a wizard. Very important.."

"The first task will take place on November the Twenty-fourth, in front of the other students and the panel of judges. You will only be allowed your wand, no help from any teachers or other outside recources accept your wand."

Ludo Bagman gave us all a smile, "I think that's it. "

Soon enough we were sent back to our common rooms for the night and I was just looking at Harry. We both walked slowly all the way to the top of the stairs before looking at the painting. It was wailing about the tournament asking who was chosen, but I was too nervous to mention anything, "Balderdash" I muttered before making my way inside.

"Why didn't you two tell us you put your names in!" Fred looked impressed but also extremely annoyed.

"How did you do it without getting a beard?" Asked George walking over to me.

"George, I told you and Fred before I went up I didn't put my name in!"

Everyone was in the mood to dance and celebrate and have a good time. I honestly felt sick, like I would throw up any moment, "Fred.."

"Whats up Fin?" He asked patting my leg as he was sitting next to me, he didn't take his eyes off the crowd that was talking to Harry Excitedly.

"I'm tired.. I'm going up to bed." I said softly and stood.

"Alright, you have a goodnight. I'll see you in the morning."