chapter 2

Rick pov one eye saw tooth Danny Jackson and I went out to look out for three finger it's not like him that's when I see his bow and arrows and his knife and then I see blood I get out of my head because I see Sally running with a note saying come to this building me Danny Jackson and one eye saw tooth or else we won't see three finger or there little sister again that's when we jumped in the truck and went to the location it's an old building we hear screaming out in pain and then we hear three finger grunted very angerly that's when we busted down the door that's when we see three finger holding a girl in his arms that's when we got closer to them that room.  Three finger grunted at us saying that this was one eye saw tooth and his baby sister and that they been torturing her. That's when we got mad Danny Jackson and I looked at the whip marks on her back.

Well we need to get you and her out of here before they come back as three finger lift up the girl she started to whimpers in pain   she's so hurt but don't worry we will get her back to together. One eye notice that she was human and that it's kinda of od but we will figure it out as soon as we get her home. Before they come back and torture her some more I wish we could have saved her earlier before she got taken.